Friday, March 5, 2010

Available Soon ~


~ coming ~









25 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, so sweet...I wouldn't mind such a place with such a view! Happy Weekend, Susan :o) ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Oh yes please ~ birds filling nests ~ if that doesn't say 'spring' ~ nothing does! :)

Mrs. E said...

I love it! And those nests will soon be full and the trees will have leaves!!

Maureen said...

This is great, Susan. I couldn't help but smile on seeing it.

Steve Gravano said...

I'm not the only one that believes I should live in a tree. Sold!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beautiful...it just needs some occupants!

Vicky said...

Yes, I believe we'll be able to hang and occupied sign relatively soon! Can't wait to see hope springing through the ground like tender green grass! Thanks for the encouragement :)

Mary said...

Oh Susan this is absolutely wonderful!!! And what a view it must have!!!!!

Is it a hummingbird nest??

Cynthia L. H. said...

Oh, I just love this!
;^)
Very nice.
;^)

cristie said...

so what bird would build that nest? i adore this photo. xox

S. Etole said...

It's possible it is a red winged blackbird's nest but I am not sure.

Kass said...

I look forward to your pictures of the new arrivals.
Did you photoshop the words in? How do you do this?

S. Etole said...

Kass, I used a free software program called Picasa ... if you google it you can download it

Glenda said...

Simple beauty that reminds me once again of God's care for his little creatures - and for us! This pic is one of my favorites!

Dagmar said...

I hope it doens't take long before the view will be gone and the house will be filled with baby laughter...Keep us informed ;-)))

Unknown said...

sweet! a high rise flat to let :)

Laura said...

It can't come too soon for me! Seeing more robins with the sun these past couple days. Longing, longing, longing for an end to winter!

Four Seasons in a Life said...

Greetings,

How wonderful that you found a nest. I have been looking for one to use in an assemblage. As Catherine already stated, it looks like spring.

Enjoy your Sunday,
Egmont

Patrinas Pencil said...

So Sweet! Made me smile. I love your new header photo as well. Lovely!

Thanks for visiting me over on the Bridge.

Blessings
Patrina <"))>><

Catherine Anne said...

Its great

kelvin s.m. said...

I lIked it!!!:)

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I cannot wait to see who moves in!

ELK said...

...and what a lovely view it is too!

rachel awes said...

i LOVE this. somehow, it is JUST what i needed to see this morning. thank you for touching me. xo

Unknown said...

Oh this is so great. The hope of spring . What a treat coming home. And coming here to all of these posts of your heart.
Thank you for being here. For being you.