When
life
knocks you
off balance
it's
always nice
{though not always advisable}
to have someone
to
blame
while I didn't
actually
catch them
in
the act
these
are
the masked marauders
{raccoons}
that were
the
culprits
last year
~ ~ ~
they seem likely suspects to me




28 comments:
You made me chuckle! How I remember these "characters" when I had bird feeders at the house in Cincinnati! Once one was inside the large feed container with a "secure" lid when my husband opened it---neither of them were pleased! Fortunately, Mike didn't get bitten.
Outstanding pictures---with a zoom lense I presume?
Nice way to end my day--with a chuckle and a fond memory!
Oh! Cute! What a good shoots!
Oh how cute are they!!! I bet you are right - those naughty little critters!
Could very well be, but how will you identify them in the line-up?
They can be pretty shady characters, those masked banits...can't trust them, but they are beautiful creatures not matter how they test our patience. ;o) Fun post, Susan... Happy Week ((HUGS))
I'm thinking we may have some coons causing a few problems for us, too! Great pictures!
The trouble makers are always the cute ones.
These are fantastic photos, makes me want to reach out and touch them - hopefully I would stop at the first hiss!!! They can be such a nuisance, but I think they are such wonderful creatures!!
Excellent raccoon photos. They look so cute how could they be so mischievous?
I would say you "caught" them in one way at least. Wow, those are stunning pics! I like the new look of your blog :)
"life" has a way of doing that at times...they are so cute tho`
Tee hee! Those little masked maurauders were definitely up to something!
Thank you for the smile and the warm-feeling your photos and poem evoke in my heart.
Louise
They always look so innocent.
Oh how cute! What a good shoots!
You made me LOL -which I needed today. The shots are fabulous, of course. The looks on their faces says "Who, me?!" Yes, I say you probably have the culprits nailed. Thank you for the cheery post.
Cute. Your deck ends up with some interesting visitors... looking in your door, at that. Not boring, to say the least. Posed nicely, too.
mwaaaww!!!! Look at those sweet little faces ~ how could you suspect these adorable furry bundles of love to be the culprits!!!
OK... I'm not that naive about raccoons... it was probably them! But they are so cute! :)
OoOooh!!! interesting and really nice!!! cheers!!!:)
Good day!!!:)
>Kelvin
They are so cute aren't they...I guess they are quite vicious though. Nice captures!
Oh, they are soooooo cute!!
Those are the MOST adorable pictures. EVER!!!
oh they look so cuddly and innocent :)
but they probably are the culprits!
They DO look SO innocent!!!
;^)
;^-
they are so cute but oh so full of life....life that takes a bird feeder to the ground !
ours did the same thing and actually got the feeders off the hooks and mutilated them once they were on the ground trying to get every last seed.
Oh what a rascals! And they didn't even run when you took there pictures. Great wonderful shots.
Love them.
oh but they are so cute those little rascals. how on earth did you get photos of them this close?
Wings ... They were right outside the bay window and I used the zoom lens.
They are so adorable. You are amazing!
Post a Comment