Still looking a little chilly & icy there..bbbrrr... Jus like here, Susan! Oh, I hope spring, real spring, comes soon...It's been a long, cold, snowy winter! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
I can feel my adrenalin stirring already... even though it's supposed to snow today, it was nearly 60 yesterday and it'll be back and forth, but the cold will be losing. [I have nearly 3 months before I can start complaining about the weather again when the heat and humidity kick me.]
Really? Still no spring there? I just heard on the radio this morning that Seattle had the warmest Winter in the country this year. It was a heavenly winter... one I don't mind repeating - over and over and over again... Sure hope spring comes for you soon!
22 comments:
can i join?
xox
Still looking a little chilly & icy there..bbbrrr... Jus like here, Susan! Oh, I hope spring, real spring, comes soon...It's been a long, cold, snowy winter! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
I think it's the "or not" as it is snowing here this morning! Sigh... just when there was no snow left.
I guess it won't stay long. :)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend Susan!
I see the signs!!! :)
I hear the signs!!! :)
The birds are so active!!
or - "olly olly in come free .... come out come out wherever you are!"
Simple and perfect ... the held breath just before the song....
You do have a way with words!! "Or not" is back in our weather picture for this weekend, but today is a beautiful spring day!
Wish you could tell me what kind of bird is shrilling outside right now. Never heard the like before.
oh no! is it snowing there?
It's an "or not" here too as it is snowing today. Rats!
I can feel my adrenalin stirring already... even though it's supposed to snow today, it was nearly 60 yesterday and it'll be back and forth, but the cold will be losing. [I have nearly 3 months before I can start complaining about the weather again when the heat and humidity kick me.]
Definitely an "or not" here! Our ground is once again covered in snow - yuck! Hopefully it won't last long... *crossing fingers*
Happy weekend to you! :)
I'm ready!!! :)
I am ready!
Really? Still no spring there? I just heard on the radio this morning that Seattle had the warmest Winter in the country this year. It was a heavenly winter... one I don't mind repeating - over and over and over again... Sure hope spring comes for you soon!
no snow here in the cities, but definitely cooler!! Hang in there, any day now - *grin* ;)
wishing it for you soon! we have spring here!
I just love your observation of the seasons through photo and word...
beautiful. i am more than ready for spring to arrive too
hugs June xxxxx
Oh I am so ready! But since I have been here in so long... your banner is gorgeous!
I live in Iowa, and today it's sunny and warm.
Tomorrow, we might get snow. But at least it is sunny and warm today!
Oh, i just wish you a wonderful spring!!!:)
Good day!!!:)
>kelvin
Still, the snow/ice is beautiful!
Post a Comment