Monday, February 8, 2010

While you wait ~


when
the
unexpected
alights
address
the 
issue
then
with patience
carry on
before 
your know it
it
will 
be gone
~ ~ ~
Finishing is better than starting. Patience is better than pride.
Ecclesiastes 7:8
~~~
clicking on the photos
will enlarge them
so
you can see
the little bird
on the deer's rump
~ ~ ~
linking this to the Blog Carnival hosted by Bridget Chumley

39 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

Oh! I loved it...and so admire your sense, Susan :)

wishes,
devika

katdish said...

Did you take those pictures? Beautiful!

S. Etole said...

Yes, I took the pictures this summer. She had twin fawns and they were on the edge of the yard one morning.

Anonymous said...

A delightful post that has got me thinking - Ecclesiastes 7:8. Wonderful photos. Thank you. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your much appreciated comment.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! That is true patience.

Kass said...

Simply beautiful. The poem and the quote are so appropriate to what I have been going through lately. Thank you so much. And thank you for your comment on my blog.

Tracy said...

Such sweet photos, Susan, and love how you tie them in with a quote from Scripture too--very clever! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Gosh ~ those are priceless shots.

Don't you love it when you are in the right spot at the right time AND have your camera close by?

Wonderful!

Mrs. E said...

Priceless is right! Wonderful!

Steve Gravano said...

Wow, how beautiful, especially the little bird on the deer's back.

~*Michelle*~ said...

Those are just beautiful photos....thanks for sharing!

Kelly Sauer said...

*giggle* SO cute! Love the words, too...

Janet Oberholtzer said...

Beautiful!
And I love what you wrote with them.

Michelle DeRusha said...

Very cool pictures!

Dagmar said...

this is all my heart needs....Love.

Russell Holloway said...

Very nice, especially how you tied it in with Ecclesiastes ...

Brian's Home Blog said...

Such beautiful pics!!! Birds of a feather with deer they do gather!

Connie said...

Beautiful photos...and I love how you always find such fitting words to go with them.

Glynn said...

I see these photos, and I think of the patience that's required to wait for them and get them exactly right.

Kathleen Overby said...

I'll forever have patience as a picture now. The deer just kept doing what she was meant to do. Unconcerned. Content to let the bird pick fleas...
No worries. This is truly a picture of a thousand words.

Anne Lang Bundy said...

In the light of eternity, I suppose even our most troublesome times will prove to be a little messenger from the Lord which lighted but for a moment, gone before it could leave a mark.

Kala said...

Wonderful timing with this series of images. I wish I had your patience.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

You amaze me.

Once again, simply beautiful.

Louise Gallagher said...

the photos are amazing Susan. Thank you for sharing -- you made my heart smile!

Louise

Sandra Heska King said...

Sweet!

Ann Marie said...

oh my! what wonderful pictures!! i love this. thank you for posting this!

MedaM said...

Ah, this is really lovely scene. You took fantastic photos of lovely deer and a little cute bird! Wonderful post along with beautiful words and wise lines.

MedaM said...

Ah, this is really lovely scene. You took fantastic photos of lovely deer and a little cute bird! Wonderful post along with beautiful words and wise lines.

Dandy said...

I can't believe you caught all that! What a totally lovely set of pictures.

James Owens said...

I love this ... funny and meaningful ...

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I love wildlife. Any creature fills my soul with delight. This is so very special. Thank you for sharing it with us. I so enjoyed my morning catching up with your posts. Have a beautiful day.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Your last two comments over at my blog have made me want to reach out and have a cup of tea with you.

I care and I am praying.

The deer take me to David's words in Ps.

nadia said...

thank you!

spread your wings said...

what patience you must have had to get these wonderful photos.
so perfect with your words.

Pugelicious said...

How lucky having a deer at the edge of the garden - sounds like something out of a fairy tale - gorgeous images :)

Glenda said...

Amazing photos and a beautiful thought on patience! Your images - both photos and word pics - are so unique!

Anonymous said...

wonderful captures Susan!
and excellent advice :)

Patrinas Pencil said...

This is so sweetly beautiful and resonating in my spirit. I would love to post it on my site some time - to get mote exposure - but to also have it on my site as a reminder. It is a masterpiece of wisdom. How the natural speaks the spiritual - if we were open to see.

You, S. Estole, are a a camera in the hand of God - a gentle spirit on this earth. God bless you, as you are a continual blessing to me.

Patrina <")>><