Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tagged ~


When I paid a visit to Jeanne at Daily Reflections from Atwater Pond
  I noticed that I had been tagged to provide a photo.
~ these were the guidelines ~

1. Open your first photo folder
2. Scroll to your 10th photo
3. Post that exact photo with its story
4. After you've done that, tag 5 people to play along.

I had been hoping to purchase a digital camera for quite some time.
Finally, in January of 2008, a friend provided the impetus I needed
to take the plunge.
He told me about a sale Kodak was having that seemed too good to pass up.
Unfortunately, a lot of my early photos were lost
when my computer decided to delete them
for whatever reason computers use
to perform
non-requested tasks.
I was able to rescue this one from an email I had sent.
It is one of the first photos
I took
and
I was hooked when I saw her little pink tongue sticking out.
It was taken through my BR window.
It is the only time
a deer has come this close 
to the BR.
You may have to enlarge 
the photo
{by clicking on it}
to see her tongue.

I would like to pass the fun along
to the following
five people






13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet photo! I took a long time to buy my first digital camera as well. What was I thinking? All the fun I missed for years and years! :(

cristie said...

i would love to play and feel honored but...

1. i don't know how to find a folder

2. i don't know how to put a link to others blogs in the body of my blog

3. my blog is just a baby and i hardly have any photos

so, i'll see what i can do to figure this out and then maybe i can play too. thanks for the tag sweet friend. xox

Patrinas Pencil said...

Georgeous!!

Patrina <")>><

S. Etole said...

not to worry, Cristie ... we'll look forward to some photos of that beautiful new granddaughter ...

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is a very cool picture, and a cute tongue too!

suzanna said...

lovely picture!

Mrs. E said...

You must live in a wildlife habitat!! You are so good at capturing nature.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Adorable! Love that tongue. This is perfect.

Lucille said...

What amazing wildlife you are surrounded by. What is a BR window?

donna said...

I did enlarge the photo and it was worth it to see that pink tongue.

At first I read your instructions for enlarging to say, (by licking on it). It was a relief to figure out that it actually said (by clicking on it).

donna

S. Etole said...

Lucille, a BR window is a bedroom window. Donna ... :-)'s ... glad you didn't lick it!

e.o.w. said...

Oh that little pink tongue- I love it!

Unknown said...

So precious. I'd love a view like that out of my BR window.