I just love that quote!! Is that your own original? it just warms my heart so. Needed encouragement today and that is the third thing that has done so. Thank you.
yes, Caroline, the words are my own - Catherine, the background is a picture of a small watercolor painting - thank you all for your comments - Happy Valentine's week-end
Hi, Susan! This is lovely, as usual. Just a little note to let you know that you are the winner of my Thin Places giveaway! Congratulations, you are going to love this book.
Will you please email me your snail mail and I will get it out to you ASAP?
As always, you write the loveliest posts. Here it is Valentine's Day and I had to stop by and wish you a great one. A wish from me:
On this day, may you know, really know how much you are loved. May you recognize love in all it's forms. May you be grateful for the love of children and pets, old friendships and your husband. May your heart swell with all the beauty this life brings. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
28 comments:
Thank you! This is beautiful!
Thank you! I am so glad to have found your inspirational blog! Have a nice weekend Susan! Much Love!
Right backatcha!! Happy Valentine's weekend!
Oh yea let's hold hands and dance. May the Lord lift us up all the way while we sway.
Sweet Valentines my love. Dagmar
You blog always makes my whiskers grin up!
"blanketed with love"- I love it! This is a delightful post.
Indeed, a pleasure to read... thanks!!!:D
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day in advance!!!:)
Good day!!!:)
Keep safe!!!:)
>Kelvin
My heart DOES dance with the abundance of His love. Thank you for the visual reminder!
I just love that quote!! Is that your own original? it just warms my heart so. Needed encouragement today and that is the third thing that has done so. Thank you.
Nice post, Susan :)
wishes,
devika
happy v-day. you are blessed with a sweet heart. xox
You make us all feel so welcome and comfortable when visiting your blog. Thank you for doing so.
donna
I love the pink ~ it makes me wonder what the picture is of. Very lovely!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
yes, Caroline, the words are my own - Catherine, the background is a picture of a small watercolor painting - thank you all for your comments - Happy Valentine's week-end
Thank you for sharing this. The beautiful watercolor is the perfect backdrop for your meaningful words. Have a wonderful Valentine's weekend.
Hi, Susan! This is lovely, as usual. Just a little note to let you know that you are the winner of my Thin Places giveaway! Congratulations, you are going to love this book.
Will you please email me your snail mail and I will get it out to you ASAP?
laraj@suddenlink.net
Thanks!
I hope you are surrounded with love too! Happy Valentine's Susan
i was under a blanket all day yesterday with no electric...glad to be back...happy heart today !!
Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day.
As always, you write the loveliest posts. Here it is Valentine's Day and I had to stop by and wish you a great one. A wish from me:
On this day, may you know, really know how much you are loved. May you recognize love in all it's forms. May you be grateful for the love of children and pets, old friendships and your husband. May your heart swell with all the beauty this life brings. Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
Oh, this is so beautiful. Thank you, Susan.
Love to you as well. Today and always.
S, thinking of you today.
Thank you for the friendship and love which you share so liberally.
Thank you for creating this inspiring and gentle space where we gather in the light that you show us....
Can you see me DANCING!! :)
I am covered! awwww the JoY of His love. There is none like the "Divine Romance"
Happy HEART day, S. Estole
Patrina <")>><
What a nice message to read on Valentine's Day!
So beautiful. i am in love with your banner.
: )
His love is the BEST!!!
Thank you...beautiful. A calm descends on me when I read your words, and soak in your images. A gift to everyone.
I love the new banner, too. Lovely.
Post a Comment