Ohhh Holy Angel this is wonderful. And as much as I long for spring, I'll close this winter in my heart forever because it again was wonderful. Bless you day. Hugs Dagmar
This photo is so beautiful! I think I am in the minority in that I like winter!!! I love spring, but it is too short here. The hot summer days just zap me!!
But I do know winter all year will not do!! We need new growth!! New life!!
A simple but beautiful reminder that it won't always be winter. All the newness of spring is on its way! But I have enjoyed the rare snow and nights cold enough for a cozy fire in the fireplace here in the South!
seems every one is wishing away old man winter and i do look forward to spring but in it's own time it will be here. me - i would enjoy another snow. ( i know if i lived in the north i would probably feel differently)
Winter's tryst will...indeed...soon be done. Despite all my complaining about our snowfall this season, I cannot help be stand in awe each time I got outdoors, into the silence of the snowfall. Thank you for the reminder that soon, this will be a memory. I'm going to enjoy each moment of it.
30 comments:
What a beautiful reminder that spring is on the way.
It all shall pass and comes back....and its a great experience in itself,
nice post, Susan :)
wishes,
devika
You NEVER Cease to amaze me!! Beautiful! Simply beautiful - you should create your own card line, ya know?
Patrina ><<(">
Ohhh Holy Angel this is wonderful. And as much as I long for spring, I'll close this winter in my heart forever because it again was wonderful.
Bless you day. Hugs Dagmar
Greetings,
Yes, winter shall pass and spring will come. However during the remaining weeks we need to let the earth rest and gather strength.
Thank you for sharing,
Egmont
Oh Susan... I sure hope you are right. But is sure seems to be taking an extra long time!
That single leaf blowing in the wind is wonderful!
That you for this lovely and wise reminder, Susan... It is snowing here today, so this lifts my spirits! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
Beautiful image and reminder, Spring will be here soon.
sweet golden reminder. xox
This photo is so beautiful!
I think I am in the minority in that I like winter!!! I love spring, but it is too short here. The hot summer days just zap me!!
But I do know winter all year will not do!! We need new growth!! New life!!
Hugs!
Lovely - just lovely!
I am excited for Spring!
Actually I think I'm plenty done enjoying winter!
change can be a comfort can't it?
Do you work for Hallmark? If not, you should:) Perfect photos with the perfect words.
donna
it is a moment of beauty ..your sharing it is such a gift!
A simple but beautiful reminder that it won't always be winter. All the newness of spring is on its way! But I have enjoyed the rare snow and nights cold enough for a cozy fire in the fireplace here in the South!
Thanks for this really lovely reminder. It is always a great pleasure to visit your blog full of positive energy.
Trying hard to be patient with the dark, cold and wet that persists here. Love that photo composition.
Beautiful, poetic image.
indeed my friend, indeed.
xo
what a beautiful photo!
Unlike the rest of the world, I feel like we haven't even had winter yet. I'm almost not ready for spring.
thankfully, the wind blows where it will, and not where i think it should.
this is beautiful.
i have not forgotten your question. but i thought i would answer in a blog post. i will do a tutorial so everyone can see how i do it. coming soon...
seems every one is wishing away old man winter and i do look forward to spring but in it's own time it will be here. me - i would enjoy another snow. ( i know if i lived in the north i would probably feel differently)
Winter's tryst will...indeed...soon be done. Despite all my complaining about our snowfall this season, I cannot help be stand in awe each time I got outdoors, into the silence of the snowfall. Thank you for the reminder that soon, this will be a memory. I'm going to enjoy each moment of it.
What a great photo. It looks like a leaf skating on the ice. Excellent Susan, I love it.
Beautiful!
I've missed your wisdom and grace.
All of these posts are perfectly captured moments.
Thank you, Susan.
Post a Comment