Sunday, February 21, 2010

Making Room ~

occasionally
we 
need
to empty
our
hearts 
to make
room 
for that
which
 binds 
us 
together
are
there
words
that
you
would like
to add

28 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

Nice post Susan....May hearts be filled with love and joy, always :)

wishes,
devika

cristie said...

i'm sorry. xox

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's beautiful, yes, please add homeless. Thanks!

Pugelicious said...

Empathy is a good word to add to your basket - I think it is so important. Lovely post.

Glynn said...

Add to Empty: fear, insecurity. Make room for: encouragement.

Steve Gravano said...

Acceptance
I love the close-up photo of the weave. Nice job, good post.

Tracy said...

Dazzled by how your words and images pair so sweetly, Susan... very inspiring! Happy Week ((HUGS))

Mary said...

less of me
more of Him
please Lord!

Maureen said...

A lot of power in a few simple words. Your images and words are beautifully matched.

Pat@BPM said...

This is lovely. Your post and photos are beautiful!

Vicky said...

I'm going to subscribe to the less is more camp and say no... the three you have chosen are such a great place to focus. The shot of the weave on the basket is very cool!

nancy neva gagliano said...

patience.

James Owens said...

Very nice, Susan. The time between the emptying and the refilling, that quiet -- sometimes I want to stay there....

Jewels said...

add hope and laughter!

christina said...

so beautiful.

ELK said...

this is really special ...i would add compassion . understanding .
along with what all your special comments have said

Connie said...

I would add unconditional!

Ann Marie said...

i love this so much!

Kala said...

I like the last two shots especially. The detail, light and shadows.

S. Etole said...

your input has brightened my day ... thank you for your insights and additions and subtractions

Anonymous said...

Lovely lovely post! I would perhaps add "tolerance".

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

What a lovely post, and I love how you created your images as well!

Joyful Catholic said...

I would add "wonder"... like a child, we're meant to keep it. Very nice blog/photos. Joanne's other friend, susie.

Journey on... said...

I think "Mercy" is what I would add.

Anonymous said...

Blessing.
It's what you are Susan :)
Thank you ♥

Relyn Lawson said...

You are one wise woman.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Just, "Thank you." I have so much to be thankful for.

katrina lauren said...

i would add peace, acceptance, understanding & happiness....another wonderful post. one of the most important is forgiveness...i learned a lot about myself through forgiveness this year...
xo.
k