the fear of the Lord
is clean
enduring forever
the judgments of the Lord
are true and righteous
altogether
more to be desired are they
than gold
yea
than much fine gold
sweeter also than honey
and
the honeycomb
Psalm 19:9-10 KJV
~ ~ ~
GOLD
photo prompt
from
"3"
{feel free to take part}
29 comments:
Oh I love!
That color of gold is the most beautiful I think I've ever seen. You've captured everything perfectly! (as usual)
perfect!
sweeter than honey, better than anything I can imagine..
love this Susan!
Beautiful verses and you chose just the perfect picture to go with them.
beautiful!
I love the colours of your blog.
I just love that photo of honey. It really looks like gold.
Thank you for that beautiful reminder today.
i would like to spy something gold...i will have to look.
your gold is lovely.
You used the perfect font & color for "honey" on the jar.
Blessings.
lovely...you do that so well. xox
More beautiful is this gold
than any other,
shines so much brighter
than the sun.
You are golden, friend:)
I appreciate you,
Jennifer
Your make your picture look so easy.. What an artist!
I would love to dip my finger in that jar. Don't tell my momma, though. She would smack that hand good.
You are a true artist, Susan!
So pretty & such a wonderful promise.
Mmmm... sweet golden nectar! :)
xo Catherine
love this!
Wonderful photo and verse.
Thank you for this treasure, Susan!
perfect scripture for this amazing shot of honey. how do you think of all your wonderful shots. it is a God given gift. really, it is. you are blessed with great talent. you see with different eyes, beyond the literal, i see only the literal shot.
I can almost taste it.
Beautiful imagery and a precious word. Both awesome.
this is just beautiful
Very nice - I love this.
Great job - gloriously beautiful!
Fantastic post.Very beautiful photos.
Beautiful and moving. So glad I stopped in.
Amen! Beauty in His Word!
Gasp! This is a honey of a picture.
yummo honey! beautiful picture! so clear and perfect :)
Post a Comment