Saturday, October 11, 2014

Autumn Gold ~



"Autumn carries more gold in
its pocket than all the other seasons."
Jim Bishop
*  *  *
overhead & underfoot
it's a golden time of year

13 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Beautiful, and a nice quote for fall.

rjerdee said...

Pure gold...all sunny looking.

Maureen said...

Great quote.

Ginny Hartzler said...

How wonderful!! And I like how these leaves are all about the same color, yet each one is a bit different! The same yet not! Kind of like people. We are all human, yet each one of us is different. Too bad we do not blend together as well as the leaves.

Lisa Gordon said...

These golds are so beautiful, Susan!

Bethany Carson said...

Lovely photos! Autumn colors are beautiful!

Nancy said...

Hi Susan,
These shots are gorgeous…The reds and yellows of fall are so pretty….I hope you are doing well; I have missed you...

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful. I love a carpet of leaves like that.

Debby Ray said...

Just gorgeous golden images. My yard is laden with leaves already and most of them are still on the trees :)

Joan Elizabeth said...

Such a lovely time of year. Not only are the leaves gold I find the sun in autumn has a more golden glow.

caryjo said...

Sure was easy to see what was goin' on and where it was. Love the colorful part! Thanks.

Relyn Lawson said...

You have so much more autumn color than we do at this point. your images make me crave it!

Mersad said...

The fall colors that you captured in your photos are mesmerizing.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography