It was a really neat treat to see. And I sure love them [and their parents and their local grandma, who is my long-time friend...;-)] very, very much. What a blessing to see that just now, shortly before heading to bed. Can't not smile about this and grin when I'm buried in my blankets. As usual, you truly did a neat photo situation and words that fit right in. Thanks.
Such a great post from a grandma and I feel the same way, my grandsons and granddaughter can bring a smile to my face quicker than anything. Beautiful images and a beautiful memory you have created Susan. He is gorgeous or maybe such say he is going to be a handsome DUDE. ;)
15 comments:
Your grandchildren are beautiful and may God bless them always
Helen xx
What beautiful grandchildren you have, Susan!
The photo of your grandsons is one to treasure. The youngest is darling.
Aren't grands the best? You sure have a couple of cute guys there!!!
Those are precious souls.Enjoy each minute you have with them.
It was a really neat treat to see. And I sure love them [and their parents and their local grandma, who is my long-time friend...;-)] very, very much. What a blessing to see that just now, shortly before heading to bed. Can't not smile about this and grin when I'm buried in my blankets. As usual, you truly did a neat photo situation and words that fit right in. Thanks.
What an adorable set of shots! And the Dickson poem fits perfectly.
He's adorable, Susan!
I love the anticipation of the top shot. Also the quote has a nice thought.
i love the hidden head with the hands only. super shot. you are blessed with 2 beautiful grandsons..
Such a great post from a grandma and I feel the same way, my grandsons and granddaughter can bring a smile to my face quicker than anything. Beautiful images and a beautiful memory you have created Susan. He is gorgeous or maybe such say he is going to be a handsome DUDE. ;)
i've not seen that emily d. poem yet - as always - wonderful pairing with your images.
what a blessing to have your grandLoves so close.
A toddler playing hide-n-seek can be the sweetest thing.
How precious! Love the quotes too.
Oh they are precious! I had to go back through and this in particular caught my eye!
Post a Comment