Such a pretty girl!! And I love that belly shot. :)Happy Saturday!xo Catherine
Callie is so pretty and fluffy!
She is so beautiful!!
she is so precious. i like the ones that show her beautiful eyes and the one with the flower..
I love cats - puzzling, quiet yet speaks volumes! So enjoyed your cat photos!
She is a very pretty cat.Her coat is so thick and fluffy.Great portraits!:)
What a handsome creature, and I just love the one with the daisy in it! Just perfect.
Your kitty is a gorgeous furball! Is she a purebred, she looks like one. I love your quote and comment. A mystery indeed. And that is what makes them so alluring!
So sweet and furry!
She has and has had such a huge "HMMM!!" look. She's thinkin', doin', goin'. And I miss her.Ya dun good, as usual. :-)
What a beautiful cat....gorgeous eyes and such fluffy fur!
These are adorable images. Your cat is so fluffy!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Such a pretty girl!! And I love that belly shot. :)
Happy Saturday!
xo Catherine
Callie is so pretty and fluffy!
She is so beautiful!!
she is so precious. i like the ones that show her beautiful eyes and the one with the flower..
I love cats - puzzling, quiet yet speaks volumes! So enjoyed your cat photos!
She is a very pretty cat.Her coat is so thick and fluffy.Great portraits!:)
What a handsome creature, and I just love the one with the daisy in it! Just perfect.
Your kitty is a gorgeous furball! Is she a purebred, she looks like one. I love your quote and comment. A mystery indeed. And that is what makes them so alluring!
So sweet and furry!
She has and has had such a huge "HMMM!!" look. She's thinkin', doin', goin'. And I miss her.
Ya dun good, as usual. :-)
What a beautiful cat....gorgeous eyes and such fluffy fur!
These are adorable images. Your cat is so fluffy!
Post a Comment