Friday, July 18, 2014

Lady Slipper ~

Simplicity is
the glory of expression.
Walt Whitman
*  *  * 
The Lady Slipper
is the

15 comments:

SimplyDarlene said...

beauty
FULL -

words
& image.

Lisa Gordon said...

This is so beautiful, Susan.
We had some yellow ones this year.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Pretty in pink!

Anonymous said...

A very unique and sweet bloom
Have a nice weekend.

elizabeth said...

Beautiful!

Ruth Hiebert said...

You captured the beauty of this flower so well.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I will have to show this to Phil. He has been wanting to see one so bad, because his mother used to hunt for them in the woods. I still don't think it looks like a slipper...

MadSnapper n Beau said...

so dainty and pretty.. they have several different types of lady slippers at Selby gardens.. but none like this one

Beth said...

Gorgeous! Cinderella would be thrilled! ;>)

Vicky said...

Have never actually seen one in person and I think its really cool to see it through your lens like this. Blessings to you and all the beauty your bring to so many of us!

Kass said...

...so gently held by those curved leaves. Beautiful!

Kerri Farley said...

Oh my .... It is a beauty!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful orchid.

Joan Elizabeth said...

What an interesting shape it has.

caryjo said...

I don't remember where this one is in your yard. Hmm! But sure is neat!