Saturday, July 12, 2014

He Speaks ~

I will hear what the
 Lord will speak in me:
for He will speak peace.
Psalm 85:8
*  *  * 
 
 

 

19 comments:

Jennifer Richardson said...

You know what....I just heard something for the first time.
He will speak in peace.
His peace speaks.
Oh how this is speaking to me,
friend:)
THANK you,
Jennifer

Elizabeth Dianne said...

I have read that verse so many many times but never had it speak to me like it did tonight. Beautiful rendition--thank you!

Kamana said...

conversations with god are the best kind

fsmilla said...

Thank you! So beautiful!
LG Smilla from Germany

Breathtaking said...

Thank you for this lovely peaceful post.

Ginny Hartzler said...

So very true!

Ginny Hartzler said...

So very true!

Joan Elizabeth said...

I was at the beach today ... speaking to God and heard peace. Thank you for this lovely follow up to my conversation.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

beautiful and when i saw the photo and read the words the old song He speaks and the sound of his voice is so sweet the birds hush their singing. can't for the life of me remember the name of the song

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Relyn Lawson said...

You and I have been thinking along the same lines lately. I think we all need peace. And to be still.

caryjo said...

Hearing peace is a truly good thing. Doesn't happen often enough, at least with me. My intensity has reduced a bit in the past 40-ish years, but I'm still looking around and about most of the time. HEAVEN will be my Peaceful Friend-filled "Nation". Can hardly wait!!

Debbie said...

Looking for and finding peace here!! Your image is just so beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

Tracy said...

Peace is His language... :o) Peace and love. I want those to be my languages too. EXQUISITE post, Susan--Thank you! ((HUGS))

Mersad said...

A wonderfully peaceful thought and a lovely image to go with it.

Beth said...

Powerful verse and the photo has a power all its own too.
As for your comment on the deer, we had 9 this winter, but now are down to this one lone doe. I can't help but wonder where they went and if they are okay! This doe comes to the window if I haven't gotten the food out yet and she'll wait in the yard while I put it out. I talk to her and she doesn't bolt. Very enjoyable.
Any my cat and dog most always have me smiling. :>)

Debby Ray said...

There is nothing more beautiful than the peace spoken to us by the Lord. What a lovely post, Susan.

Anonymous said...

Not as the world gives...

Deanna said...

Peace is there for all, we just have to open our hearts to receive. Beautiful!!