and a dogand a dogand a dog- oh, i should mention that i need love and a dog.;-)
Indeed.But I have to agree with Darlene...A dog too!!I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, Susan!
Then we are both cat people, and very blessed that our cats allow us to serve them!
Callie is gorgeous! Wishing you both a good week. Moving day is Wed.
Purrrrrfection! She's so beautiful.
i dont have a cat but i do have two children who show me every day what love is and inspire me to be a better person.
Awww.. What a wonderful photo. Oh how I miss having a kitty..Hugs~
And you have a pretty one!
Beautiful Callie. She's a delightful companion. Blessings, Susan.
Don't our pets become love! Glad they do
Our animals become a part of our families. You have a lovely kitty! I love my two dogs...almost as much as I love my kids!
It's why our Creator also saw fit to bless us with pets.A lovely shot of yours, Susan.
(o: I miss having a cat!
So true sweet kitty!xo Catherine
Always nice to see both of you. And this is a nice way to share. Thanks.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
and a dog
and a dog
and a dog
- oh, i should mention that i need love and a dog.
;-)
Indeed.
But I have to agree with Darlene...
A dog too!!
I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, Susan!
Then we are both cat people, and very blessed that our cats allow us to serve them!
Callie is gorgeous! Wishing you both a good week. Moving day is Wed.
Purrrrrfection! She's so beautiful.
i dont have a cat but i do have two children who show me every day what love is and inspire me to be a better person.
Awww.. What a wonderful photo. Oh how I miss having a kitty..
Hugs~
And you have a pretty one!
Beautiful Callie. She's a delightful companion. Blessings, Susan.
Don't our pets become love! Glad they do
Our animals become a part of our families. You have a lovely kitty! I love my two dogs...almost as much as I love my kids!
It's why our Creator also saw fit to bless us with pets.
A lovely shot of yours, Susan.
(o: I miss having a cat!
So true sweet kitty!
xo Catherine
Always nice to see both of you. And this is a nice way to share. Thanks.
Post a Comment