"Do the truth quietly
without display."
Brennan Manning
* * *
Teach me Your way, O Lord,
that I may walk and live in Your truth;
direct and unite my heart
[solely, reverently]
to fear and honor Your name.
Psalm 86:11
* * *
Wishing you a gentle weekend.
19 comments:
I admire Brennan Manning and read his most recent memoir. He is not well and has a care giver. A brave man.
So beautiful - happy weekend!
xo Catherine
What is this beautiful lavender flower? Yes, we should not do our good deeds only in order to brag about them. This is something the Pharisees loved!
A beautiful, quiet post, Susan....as always, your image the and words you choose are so appropriate. Have a blessed weekend!
Beautiful image and words. Have a wonderful weekend.
Gentle and peaceful photos flowing out goodness.
Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day dear Susan :)
What a beautiful quote from Brennan Manning to match with your lovely photo!
Wonderful words and such a lovely photo. God bless you this Mother's Day weekend.
Wishing you a gentle and loving weekend as well Susan- blessings to you!
Great photo and quote. Love his books!
Flower is wonderful and you captured it in such a beautiful and very gentle way.
I love the quote and I love so much the verse. It's very inspiring. And sometimes it's so difficult.
Beautifully peaceful, Susan.
Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend.
What a delicate photo of a ranunculus...Have a good weekend!
Oh yes I have been having a gentle weekend reading good books. I hope yours is as pleasant.
Hi Susan! I hope you have had a quiet and gentle weekend yourself. It's so nice here today!
My daughter and her family just left, so I have some quiet time. A good reason to catch up with you :)
Blessings,
Ceil
this images evokes such a peaceful feeling!! i hope you had a wonderful mothers day!!
Such a stunning image of peace and tranquility. Great verse to accompany it. I see this often in my feed and stare.... so lovely!
As usual, you were a heart grabber. I really love that portion of Psalm. Thanks!
Post a Comment