What a wonderful image you have created, full of sunlight and wonder!
Absolutely stunning capture! Love the beautiful quote too.
What a moment captured! Beautifully.
Very pretty. Enjoy your weekend.
Very fun!Happy Saturday!xo Catherine
WoW...perfection!!
Susan, this is gorgeous!! So special.Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
wow, this is so powerfuland true.thanks for this wonderful share,Jennifer
Beautiful beyond my imagination. Highly creative image with fantastic colors!Wish you a lovely and peaceful Sunday!
Beautiful! Have a wonderful day.
beautiful!
Your flower photography is an inspiration. Has me trying to work on mine.
Oh my.. This is wonderful. You have me smiling at my computer.. Hugs~
Hi Susan! Just stopped by to say hello. The bright sunny image with the tiny bird is exquisitly beautiful.Not back blogging yet, as I'm recuperating from an op, I should be back some time in June. Thank you for leaving a caring comment on my last post.:)
Stunning image, Susan, in design, coloration, and detail! Happy day to you!
That's either a really small bird or a really big flower! Coincidentally, I just turned over my daily calendar page (which I do every two weeks or so, lol) and turned up also a Thoreau quote...."the bluebird carries the sky on his back".
WOW!! Loved it, and so good to see you here again. Been a while and you're always one of the best. So, now I'm a smilin' kinda gal. Blessings...
I love what you do with flowers.
this came up in my FB feed today -- and it's timing couldn't be better! How perfect and thoughtful the universe is!thank you Susan.
Post a Comment
20 comments:
What a wonderful image you have created, full of sunlight and wonder!
Absolutely stunning capture! Love the beautiful quote too.
What a moment captured! Beautifully.
Very pretty. Enjoy your weekend.
Very fun!
Happy Saturday!
xo Catherine
WoW...perfection!!
Susan, this is gorgeous!! So special.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
wow, this is so powerful
and true.
thanks for this wonderful
share,
Jennifer
Beautiful beyond my imagination. Highly creative image with fantastic colors!
Wish you a lovely and peaceful Sunday!
Beautiful! Have a wonderful day.
Beautiful! Have a wonderful day.
beautiful!
Your flower photography is an inspiration. Has me trying to work on mine.
Oh my.. This is wonderful. You have me smiling at my computer..
Hugs~
Hi Susan! Just stopped by to say hello. The bright sunny image with the tiny bird is exquisitly beautiful.
Not back blogging yet, as I'm recuperating from an op, I should be back some time in June. Thank you for leaving a caring comment on my last post.:)
Stunning image, Susan, in design, coloration, and detail! Happy day to you!
That's either a really small bird or a really big flower! Coincidentally, I just turned over my daily calendar page (which I do every two weeks or so, lol) and turned up also a Thoreau quote...."the bluebird carries the sky on his back".
WOW!! Loved it, and so good to see you here again. Been a while and you're always one of the best. So, now I'm a smilin' kinda gal. Blessings...
I love what you do with flowers.
this came up in my FB feed today -- and it's timing couldn't be better! How perfect and thoughtful the universe is!
thank you Susan.
Post a Comment