"What will come
from the briar but the berry?"
Irish Proverb
* * *
Therefore by Him
let us continually offer the
sacrifice of praise
to God,
that is, the fruit of our lips,
giving thanks to
His name.
Hebrews 13:15
* * *
soon it will be
the season for berries
the sacrifice of praise is always
in season



24 comments:
My sisters and I used to go blackberry picking every summer and our mother made the best cobblers. I miss those days.
Really neat to see this. Would love to see it/eat it myself. As usual, you caught a lot of hearts and attention around our nation, around the world. So good to see you serving the Lord with our camera and creating the various ways of sharing His Word and beautiful words by others. Again, thanks much. Blessings...
What a beautiful combination Susie. I have found praise to be path to peace in so many instances. Now I will think of your beautiful reminders when I praise.
What a beautiful image...one blackberry in a silver sugar shell. It looks like many berries.
These are so beautiful, Susan!
I really love that font too.
You know, the blackberries didn't make down here last year because of a late freeze. But out on Daddy's farm they are blooming like crazy. I love to make my peach cobblers with a few tart blackberries in the mix. Praise the Lord for the berries despite the curse---and the roses. Thankful for you dear friend…always.
Again - breath-taking. Beautiful - Thank you for connecting berries and beauty and silver and praise - a lasting image for us -
what beautiful images susan, you have a great eye and a magical presentation!!
yummm... i miss blackberries. so so delicious.
What beautiful photos Susan.
Hope you are enjoying your week my friend.
Hugs~
Lovely, the blackberry is my favorite berry and berry picking takes me back to my childhood.
Thankfully, Grace is abundant every season.
Carolyn
How in the world do you stay so inspirational? Thanks Susan
Such truth to that Susan- such grace and truth. Your perspective is always fresh and uplifting and you make it look so easy when I know its not always so. So blessed by your work- thank you!
How delightful and the perfect verse to heighten our awareness of God's gifts.
such a lovely series of images.
My blackberries are starting to ripen. Sometimes I think that I must count the years from berry season to berry season :-)
Gorgeous photos. Would you believe our new home has blackberry bushes, too! We got moved today. Tired but thankful and we appreciate your prayers.
God bless you and Callie tonight.
Beautiful berries. Wonderful quotes.
" the sacrifice of praise is always
in season"--I love that, Susan... beautifully expressed! And so it the tribute to berries here--lovely silver... Happy Days ((HUGS))
I read your title and thought a phone would pop up. This is ever so much better. Love the styling of the shots :)
Such beautiful photos. I want to reach in and grab one!
Your photos are lovely but I just can't make myself eat Blackberries ... they are such a weed in our gardens I have developed a distaste for them.
Your photos are lovely but I just can't make myself eat Blackberries ... they are such a weed in our gardens I have developed a distaste for them.
So much Beauty . Lovely light.
Post a Comment