Friday, May 2, 2014

Awareness ~

Open your mouth and taste,
open your eyes and see
how good God is.
Blessed are you who
run to Him.
Psalm 34:8 MSG
*  *  *
may your weekend
be blessed
with the goodness
of God
 

20 comments:

Jennifer Richardson said...

This is where my heart has been
parked here of late....the whole
notion of tasting and seeing the goodness of God.
My heart leaped when I saw your post
and those sweet berries shining:)
thanks for being such a light
and a joy,
Jennifer

helen tilston said...

A beautiful and positive reading which is a perfect start to the weekend. Many thanks and may God bless you and yours

Helenxx

Deanna said...

What a beautiful image to illustrate those beautiful words...a great way to begin my weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Strawberry season!!! Don't you just love it!
Happy Weekend!
xo Catherine

Lisa Gordon said...

A beautiful image, and such beautiful words to go with it.

Have a wonderful weekend, Susan.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful image. have a wonderful weekend.

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful image - Lovely Words
(and they look so yummy)

Debby Ray said...

What a lovey photo to go with those lovely words...just perfect. I had my first local strawberries of the season today :) I hope your weekend is blessed!

Ginny Hartzler said...

We just bought a lovely box of them today. I could never ever make any of them look this glorious!

elizabeth said...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Joan Elizabeth said...

I really like your illustration today. And yes I will taste of the Lord this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is a wonderful verse! And your photo is beautiful and represents it well. Blessings.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I am blessed already by reading the verse and drooling over that strawberry. God Is Good.

Ceil said...

Hi Susan! My friend and I were just talking about what we would like for Mothers Day. Chocolate covered strawberries won hands down! And how sweet and good they are...but nothing compared to the love we have in Jesus.
Great visual today!
Ceil

Mersad said...

What a juicy shot. I think we have some strawberries in the fridge, that I will go after now :)

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

rjerdee said...

And may God's blessings be on your house, too, Susan!

Debbie said...

awwww, such a "sweet" entry Susan, and a beautiful image!!

Gayle said...

"Blessed are you who run to him" I never noticed that before.

Lisa said...

and with grace and gratitude.. I loved this blog post. Beautifully done.

Connie Smiley said...

He is so good, isn't He? Wonderful illustration of that great truth.