Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Catwalk ~



"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.
 To not dare is to lose oneself."
 Soren Kierkegaard
*  *  *
you never know
what's possible
until you try


29 comments:

Nancy said...

Don't you love the way they can walk on the most narrow of objects....Callie is beautiful in these shots and I know you are enjoying her......

annie hoff said...

They say the only failure is not to have tried - I think that is true...
What a beautiful cat..

Maureen said...

Caught in the act. While I am a dog person, I do find cats fascinating.

I'm reading Marge Piercy's memoir "Sleeping with Cats". She definitely is a cat person.

Dea Moore said...

I dared yesterday. Teetering a little today but holding on none the less…

MadSnapper n Beau said...

made me smile out loud.. that means a grin... beautiful cat and excellent shots of the dismount...

Anonymous said...

she has real catitude!

Anonymous said...

Callie is so gorgeous! I love these photos, Susan.

Debby Ray said...

Beautiful kitty...great quote :)

Lisa Gordon said...

Indeed, this is true.
What a beautiful kitty, Susan!

Brandee Shafer said...

She trusts she'll land on her feet, but cats don't, sometimes. Still, I wish I were so wickedly foolish :)

Anita Johnson said...

She looks like a gray lion, beautiful!

Patrinas Pencil said...

Beautiful cat! and I love that quote!

Leslie said...

This is making me smile, all over again :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my stars Callie is so beautiful!!! That fur - fantastic!
Cats are so graceful aren't they? :)
xo Catherine

Breathtaking said...

Your cat has such beautiful fur and colour.Lovely photos!:)

rjerdee said...

A little daring-do of a tightrope walker!!! She's got BALANCE!

beth said...

so often we're afraid of failure so we don't try…which obviously gets us nowhere. so let's get rid of the fear and just TRY !!!
hugs

Debbie said...

oh so true!! and such a cute little ball of fur!!

Kass said...

The practical side of me is saying, "I hope you have a pet vacuum." The artistic side is saying, "Disarmingly beautiful."

Tracy said...

Very true--we just have to go for it, and see! And what a treat to see this BEAUTIFUL fur-friend. :o) Happy Weekend, Susan ((HUGS))

Connie Smiley said...

Excellent quote, perfectly illustrated. Have a great weekend!

Nava said...

That kitty cat is beautiful and you did a wonderful job with the lighting. Encouraging thoughts---as always. Thanks!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography said...

She has grown beautifully. I know she's a great companion.

Joan Elizabeth said...

I read this post this post yesterday while I was mulling over my weekly post -- prayer emboldens us to dare.

simply bev said...

Pretty kitty! I'm often amazed as the balance that a cat has. Oh to be that coordinated!

Lisa said...

Words so true. The kitty is just a beauty

Mersad said...

Beautiful images. Your cat is precious!

caryjo said...

Callie did a good walking job. That ain't an easy walking spot. I'm impressed! I can sit there sometimes, but can't hang out and walk around the edges. Impressed, as I said. And your photos came through rather quickly. You are really good!! [As usual.]

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cat and I think she knows it!