"The life I touch for good or ill
will touch another life,
and in turn another,
until who knows where the trembling stops
or in what far place my touch will be felt."
Frederick Buechner
* * *
an act of kindness
can have far-reaching effects
can have far-reaching effects

16 comments:
Profound and moving words.
Profound and moving words.
Susan, I feel pretty sure that your life touches many. You have such a beautiful spirit.
This so so true! Your picture of the lights is beautiful.
Amen. LOVELY photo and thoughts today, Susan. Thank you.
So lovely.
beautiful words, and also an unkind touch can last for many generations, just as a kind one does. I had to very unkind aunts and the things they did and said effect me to this day even though they are dead and gone...
I love your new header for the holiday, mine will hopefully get a "winter makeover" when I stop by my daughters today. What a wonderful meaningful post.
So true. And a little conviction the converse happens when unkindness is the choice. Let me choose kindness…even when it is hard.
So true, like throwing a rock in a pond. The ripples go on and on. Kindness is so important!
so pretty...i just love the glow of a candle!!
being kind to all souls, it is the most important quality one can possess!!
You're a very "light" lady. Nice to see these candles, nice to see your wording.
Hope I see them in a few days....
I love that quote. It's true!
beautiful quote to go with your beautiful image.
Beautiful image of the lighted candle and words that are very true.
No truer words can be said.
Post a Comment