Monday, December 16, 2013

The Touch Of Christmas ~

"I'll hold out my hand and my heart will be in it."
Nat King Cole
*  *  *
"Have a heart that never hardens,
and a temper that never tires,
and a touch that never hurts."
Charles Dickens
*  *  *

11 comments:

Rick said...

Very 'touching', Susan. Pun notwithstanding, that's a beautiful image. And wise words from Mr. Dickens.

Maureen said...

Poignant. Wonderful quotes.

Dea Moore said...

Lovely…as always… I did like Rick's pun. It made me smile :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is the simplest message that is the most difficult to live out. Thanks for this gentle prayer
Andie

Kaya said...

Such a beautiful touch, filled with so much love.

And the words touched my heart so much.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

beautiful hands and that dickens quote is wonderful

Waldameise Andrea said...

Berührend ... im wahrsten Sinn des Wortes. Das ist Weihnacht.

Liebe Grüße
Waldameise

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very good wisdom and quotes!

Mrs. E said...

I love it--and that might be my Christmas wish for myself this year.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Oh friend.
No words.
Just thanks.
And love.
For all the ways you've made my life lighter and brighter
this year,
I'm so grateful.
Love, joy and grace to you,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love this image! Beautiful!
xo Catherine