Thursday, July 18, 2013

Seasonal Preparation ~



each preparing for the season
that lies ahead in their own unique way
*  *  *
The invariable mark of wisdom is to see
 the miraculous in the ordinary.
 Ralph Waldo Emerson
*  *  *

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such pretty images. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Such warm greens!
I like the baby pinecones. :)
xo Catherine

Terra said...

The pine branches and dainty pine cones put me in mind of Christmas.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Seeing beauty is something we all need to cultivate. Beautiful pictures here.

Carol Garvin said...

Beautiful images as always, Susan! I feel strongly about finding "the miraculous in the ordinary," too.

ju-north said...

Beautiful! You see beauty where others might just pass by!

Tracy said...

Such sweet observations...Nature always knows what to do, and when. We could learn a lot from that. ;o) Happy Days, Susan ((HUGS))

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I love that last quote and try to live it..

Muffy's Marks said...

Beautiful photos.

Maureen said...

Your lovely photos beautifully accent that great quote.

Have a wonderful weekend, Susan.

Debby Ray said...

I love baby pine cones! Beautiful pics!

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are beautiful, and I like the quotes! This makes me feel a bit cooler in our heat wave, too!

Dea Moore said...

Yes, so true. I don't think I prepared well for this season but I not too dismayed. The lessons I am learning are tutoring me for the next. Lovely as always, Susan.

Gayle said...

I like this. I am looking towards the next season that really is around the corner.

Sandy K. said...

Starting back to school is my official mental-start to the season of fall, which I love. Though I return on August 1, it always seems like a new start, a fresh season in a way. Thank you for the idea for a new post - starting my new "season" next week!

caryjo said...

Only a month-ish or so, and we're heading to the next phase of life/weather. Interesting, to say the least.