Wildflowers...definitely one of favorite things! What is the name of those purple beauties, do you know? I had a photo of them in one of posts but did not know what they were called. They grow along the road to our cabin in VA.
Darlene, this is a different door, but it is from the house. When my parents built their home, which is where my son and family now live, my dad used one of the old doors for a side-door to the garage.
12 comments:
Well, if that is the case, I don't care if I never get to the door...would not want to shut out these beautiful flowers anyway.
These flowers are wonderful, Susan, and I love the angle you used here.
Very pretty. God bless your day.
we can always pick them and bring inside that door.
They certainly bring beauty and color to the walk. I love the angle of this shot....
Wildflowers...definitely one of favorite things! What is the name of those purple beauties, do you know? I had a photo of them in one of posts but did not know what they were called. They grow along the road to our cabin in VA.
Lovely post :)
Beautiful flowers.
Oh how beautiful Susan.
so so deeply lovely;
thank you oh so much,
Jennifer
Is that the old farmhouse door?
We have those flowers growing 'round these parts too.
Blessings.
Darlene, this is a different door, but it is from the house. When my parents built their home, which is where my son and family now live, my dad used one of the old doors for a side-door to the garage.
OH. I was going to ask where the photo was from, and glad you explained it to Darlene. Glad I saw that answer when I was wonderin'.
Post a Comment