When you are told
at the age of 22
that you have a life expectancy
of 20 years
you can't help but
you can't help but
be more than a little thankful
to be celebrating a birthday
with your loved ones
some 46 years later
and the best part
awaiting the birth of
with your loved ones
some 46 years later
and the best part
awaiting the birth of
your son's son
sometime later
this month
Life is gift ... God is love.
Life is gift ... God is love.
* * *
I press toward the mark
for the prize of the high calling
of God in Christ Jesus.




36 comments:
God bless you on your birthday, Susan. I know you must be so excited about the birth of your grandson. These are pretty pictures, especially Callie.
You have such grace, Susan. May you always receive His blessings.
Happy Birthday!
He Was, Is, Will Be
and you walk as a sign to His glory!!
love
u
!
Hope that you have a very happy birthday!
What a beautiful post, Susan - just like you!! Happy Birthday! May you have many more gifts of years!
L♡VE !
Happy birthday and it just proves THEY don't always know what they are talking about, they forget about God is in control. He has blessed you over and over. and now a grandbaby.
what a special and very beautiful story!!
happy birthday!!
I have a simular life history Susan.
I give thanks with you and for you.
How blessed we are. x
Happy Birthday precious lady and I am so glad God has given you way more years than they predicted because you have blessed us all so much with both your words and gorgeous photography....
Callie is so cute and flurry...I know you are enjoying her...
What a load of blessings you have been given. God is so good. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more years filled with blessings.
Happy Birthday, you are a very special lady! Lucky grandson coming your way.
Happiest of birthdays to you! So much to celebrate! And believe me, I feel your joy over that son's son, because we're expecting the same in nine days. What a mercy and a wonder.
Much, much love,
Jeanne
How wonderful!! I am so happy for you, and I love your pictures. Now if only little Ella has the same success that you have...
It is a gift! Happy Birthday and Congratulations on the upcoming birth!
Happy happy birthday Susan! And congratulations :) on that grand baby, what a wonder gift life is!
Happy birthday--a very touching post--my husband went through something similar.
Yes Life is a gift and God is love.
Much love to you my friend,
Dianne
Dearest Susan. What a gift you are. My husband was given the same hard news 42 years ago when first diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. So thankful the Father has the last word.
Praying for your loved ones.
You are amazingly blessed!
Happy Birthday! I hope it has been a glorious one! Congratulations on your soon to be here grandson ~ what a joyous time! There's nothing like being a grandmother :)
Life is indeed a gift... every moment of it, no matter how many moments there are. "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." (Matt. 10:30) He knows our days and fills them with everything that we need and more. What a blessing to have a new grandson to anticipate now. Such a precious time!
You are an inspiration and a blessing to others. Happy belated birthday and every blessing on you and your loved ones as you wait for the birth of your grandchild.
Thus proving that doctors don't know everything. Fantastic. Each day is a gift for all of us isn't it? And such happy news about a new baby. Joy!
xo Catherine
Happy Birthday, Susan! You are such a blessing to all your cyber friends who have come to see the world through your eyes and heart. Clearly the Lord had plans already firmly in place for you when you were 22.
Happy Birthday my sweet friend...
God is Good...
Hugs~
Another grandson? Whoopee! I am so excited for you and for your family! Happy Birthday, friend. :)
Happy Birthday a little late, Susan!
Yes, statements like that and the possibility of less time here tends to make you appreciate birthdays esp. the ones in the high numbers. (At 25 I was told that if they hadn't caught the pre-melanoma, I wouldn't have reached 30, so I proudly and gratefully tell my age.)
Haopy Birthday and a grandson on the way ... how exciting.
May I celebrate you! Happy Belated Birthday! You are a blessed gift to the world... To mine. God bless and know prayers for the little guy and his mother (and) dad being lifted this day.
oh sweet susan you are the gift
and your life is the grace
and we're all so grateful
and celebrate the Love
that has brought you "safe thus far".
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound:)
Cheering for you
and your life,
Jennifer
And we've been friends for a LLLOOONNNNGGG GGGOOOOODDD Time. A bless for me, for certain, sure. Love you.
It seems that I missed you birthday, Susan. I hope that it was most blessed. I thank God for you.
Happy Birthday, dear Susan, and congratulations on your upcoming new addition. What a wonderful time this is.
What a beautiful testimony to the wondrous works of God. He reigns. So grateful for you, Susan... your eye, your heart, and your camera!! = ) Happy Birthday again!
birthday blessings to you. miracle YOU. xox
Post a Comment