A great Wharton quote, precious scripture and thank you for the good thoughts towards us. May you also know those Holy Spirit moments that bring joy this week.
I have also been seeing Red Admirals in the garden,... most unusual and unexspected for this time in the year.It's been a joyful experience.Wishing you the same joy.
Such a beautiful image and quote to reflect on for the day. I love butterflies which speak to me of new life.
I'm so glad I saw your comment on Marilyn's post and arrived here to find your inspiring blog. We all need moments each day to be calm and appreciate the beauty of life around us.
I'm your newest follower - I would love you to come over and visit me when you have time.
30 comments:
How beautiful!
Peaceful beauty.
Wow, what a beautiful image this is!! Wish I could think of stuff like this!!
Thank you for the joy wishes... joy to you as well.
It's the unexpected we remember, particularly when it brings joy.
How lovely those snow-covered woods must be.
Beauty!
Gorgeous.
A moment of unexpected joy - I couldn't hope for more! And then my prayer is to become that moment for someone else...
Andie
That's what always happens here -- expected beauty unexpectedly on display!
Thank you!! I like unexpected joy!!!
Like the prayer in Psalm 86:17: "Give me a sign of Your goodness". Wishing that for you, too.
Wouldn't that be spectacular to see!
xo Catherine
This is truly so beautiful!
A great Wharton quote, precious scripture and thank you for the good thoughts towards us. May you also know those Holy Spirit moments that bring joy this week.
unexpected and really amazing... we saw a red admiral last night in the yard, they think summer is hear it is so warm.
I have also been seeing Red Admirals in the garden,... most unusual and unexspected for this time in the year.It's been a joyful experience.Wishing you the same joy.
It is truly my strength as well. I am wishing you a wonderful weekend, friend.
Such a beautiful image and quote to reflect on for the day.
I love butterflies which speak to me of new life.
I'm so glad I saw your comment on Marilyn's post and arrived here to find your inspiring blog.
We all need moments each day to be calm and appreciate the beauty of life around us.
I'm your newest follower - I would love you to come over and visit me when you have time.
Wishing you a JOY filled 2013.
hugs
Shane
So, so beautiful words and image as ever.
I have to confess I thought "Oh! the poor thing. So delicate, and so cold!"
THank you for your comments on my blog. I do so appreciate your thoughtfulness; especially as Disqus is not loading them to the blog page. x
Photo and Word are right in my heart. Thanks.
How absolutely perfect Susan. I would love a book filled with your pictures and words. Every single one just fills me with joy.
so beautiful, so unexpected, so joyful!!
thanks susan, two of my favorites, this brought me unexpected joy!!
Unbelievable and so beautiful.....I love it when God gives us surprises such as this to remind us we are a new creation.....
Thank you, I had just that today with a walk in my neighborhood. It was indeed JOYful.
So Beautiful...
Your photos always bring me joy at exactly the right time. (I agree with Linda: a book of your photos would be wonderful.) :)
Sure is unexpected in that context. We have butterflies all about our gardens at the moment.
LOVE that passage from Nehemiah! The image is magical...butterflies in snow! :o) Happy Days, Susan ((HUGS))
oh my!
oh wow...how magnificent is this!
i'm dazzled, friend:)
thank you THANK you!
-Jennifer
not only would that be a surprise...it would be a shock! xox
Post a Comment