Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Shining Forth ~

 {click photo to enlarge}
 is a Christian feast
 celebrating the 'shining forth'
 or 
revelation of God to mankind
 in human form,
 in the person of Jesus Christ."
*  *  *

22 comments:

Sandra Heska King said...

Oh. Yes!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

joyce said...

love the image to go with the quote.

Gayle said...

My prayer as well Susan. Simply, profoundly, lovely.

Beth said...

I love your illustration and caption--perfect for the quote.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Is this your doily...that you caught with the sun on it? It is wonderful and just perfect for today's post.

S. Etole said...

Yes, Ginny, it is taken on the kitchen table.

Carolyn said...

This is a beautiful photo,so
sweetly reminding us of the Light of the World.
Carolyn

Nancy said...

To be enfolded in His light....a wonderful thought

Muffy's Marks said...

Lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

walk in the light...beautiful light

Tracy said...

The light/shadow in that image is pure magic! Dazzling moment shared, Susan. Happy Week ((HUGS))

MadSnapper n Beau said...

i am thinking this just might be my most favorite of your photos. wow! and the quote is right on... I love what sunlight does to anything and you grabbed it.

Lisa Gordon said...

So beautiful, Susan!

Vicky said...

I love the imagery! The use of the word "enfold" carries such meaning with it as well. Thanks for enlightening, Susan... blessings on your week :)

Anita Johnson said...

Very nice pairing of photos and words!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty photo and words.

Wishing you a happy week.

Hugs~

Jennifer Richardson said...

a bountiful shining forth
to you
for all of time
friend:)
-Jennifer

Marilyn Miller said...

I didn't know that Epiphany was celebrating the shining forth. So perfect with your beautiful photo. It so well exemplifies the shining forth.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

Another "wow!"

caryjo said...

Love it. Recognize so much. MISS YOU so much, I'm thinkin' I need to head north ASAP. Gotta keep an eye on the weather and my budget, but you may see me earlier than planned. Another "hmmm".

cristie said...

always an inspiring interpretation. xox