One would think you travel the world to find all the beauty you share with us but God has given you a special eye to see His creation from right where you are...What a gift and I am so glad you share it with us...
I had to come here to see this wonderful photo again. It is so unusual and remarkably beautiful, Susan! You have a true artist's eye for capturing the essence of a scene.
Those fanning wings ... so so lovely. I am trying to get more action into my bird shots. The one I posted today is a male King Parrot. They have a lovely high pitched whistle when perched and a less pleasant "carrack" sound when on the wing.
My soul spreads wide open when I see happyness like this on your blog. It's almost like the manual I asked for to build my wings. So wonderful to see things all fall together like a jigsaw. God is here through you for me. Thank you my friend. I know you have troubles too with your health so I must stop feeling sorry for only me. Hugs to you and happy sunday right back at ya. Dagmar
24 comments:
Perfect capture. Have a wonderful weekend.
How beautiful. Joy to you and Callie this weekend.
Oh, that Emily...lovely illustration of her words, Susan.
Wow, what a great and beautiful picture. How do you do it?
Oh, Susan! That photo throws my soul wide open!
One would think you travel the world to find all the beauty you share with us but God has given you a special eye to see His creation from right where you are...What a gift and I am so glad you share it with us...
Truly a moment of delight!
Looks like that birdie knows something about ecstatic experiences.
What a wonderful quote. I must remember to keep my souls door open to the ecstatic.
Oh my, what a gorgeous image!!!
i wonder if birds ever think about having hands.
the perfect quote for this stunning image!! what a treat!!
I had to come here to see this wonderful photo again. It is so unusual and remarkably beautiful, Susan! You have a true artist's eye for capturing the essence of a scene.
Those fanning wings ... so so lovely. I am trying to get more action into my bird shots. The one I posted today is a male King Parrot. They have a lovely high pitched whistle when perched and a less pleasant "carrack" sound when on the wing.
My soul spreads wide open when I see happyness like this on your blog. It's almost like the manual I asked for to build my wings.
So wonderful to see things all fall together like a jigsaw.
God is here through you for me.
Thank you my friend. I know you have troubles too with your health so I must stop feeling sorry for only me.
Hugs to you and happy sunday right back at ya.
Dagmar
Wow! The patience of the photographer is well rewarded!
i'm amazed at the gifts
the Lord sends your watchful eyes
and open heart:)
inspired,
Jennifer
Another wonderful photo with a wonderful quote.. I do hope you had a happy weekend.
Hugs~
Oh those wings! Beautiful!
xo Catherine
What a wonderful combination of words and image!
Thank you, Susan, for sharing your photographic gifts and quotes...oh my...love it! Blessed weekend to you :)
Thank you for your patience in capturing such beauty in those fanning wings and tail feathers. Such a beautiful image is food for the soul.
Love it. Made me grin. THAT is a good thing.
once again the perfect pairing. xox
Post a Comment