Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Worship ~

"worship
is
a
way
of
seeing
the world


in
the light
of
God"
Abraham Herschel
~ ~ ~
My heart and prayers go out to one
of our fellow bloggers
in
the loss of her husband.




30 comments:

cristie said...

a lovely thought...a lovely photo...may there be peace. xox

Anonymous said...

wonderful post, thank you.

Linda said...

And mine as well Susan. What exquisite beauty in that photo - magic. The quote is powerful.
We are taking a class in church on worship. Our music minister says, "Worship is loving God." I like both of those together.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Ruth and I are blog friends, and I am crying right now. Even though we knew it was coming, my tears are for her. Jake is now healed, perfect, and happy.

Mari said...

This could be a poster! It's lovely!

Glenda said...

Things always look different in His light . . . placing ourselves in that light - transparent and open to Him - is true worship! Often no words are necessary!

Rick said...

Yes, seeing the world that way changes everything. The photo is beautiful, even on such a sad day. Thanks for sharing, Susan.

ju-north said...

Thank you for this thought. Worship .... kissing the hand ..

Anonymous said...

Pictures of flowers in late fall are always a welcome sight. Beautiful phote - speaks of hope after a long winter and life after death. Prayers offered for the loss you mentioned.
Andie

Joan Elizabeth said...

This is a glorious photo and a special thought.

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, your new header is GORGEOUS!! Of course, I have no idea who new it really is. I seem to be having trouble blogging every day and visiting all my friends. Still, I did want to come and say hello. Happy end of fall, my friend.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

one of the most beautiful photographs I have ever seen and that word floating there adds to its meaning and beauty. Grace will get our blogger friend through this time in her life. and He is in the arms of His Savior now. by His Grace.

Vicky said...

Such beauty and sad truth at the same time. Your photo is simply stunning Susan! Blessings to you and sympathies to a blogging friend on her profound loss.

JofIndia said...

Thank you. The words help make sense of why worship is necessary. It is something that we need to offer - for our own peace.

Anonymous said...

a lovely picture of His sufficient grace

Nancy said...

Worship is beautiful just as you have expressed it so well....

Anonymous said...

Your photo is so beautiful! Warm thoughts and wishes for anyone that needs it today...
xo Catherine

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hugs to that sweet lady. Very nice post.

SiLa said...

thank you for sharing... :)

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Today, Lord, may I see all through You, and worship You in every bit of it. Please, make Your fingerprints visible to me.

rjerdee said...

Blessings on your friend in her loss. Thanks for the lovely post.

ELK said...

so sorry to hear of the loss.. you are a very special friend to create such beauty for her...

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I had to come and look more carefuly at your mirror photo, I never noticed it until you made a comment on my blog. yours is a lot clearer than mine, where is the camera, mine always shows.

Kerri Farley said...

This is lovely ..... My heart breaks for Ruth.

S. Etole said...

Sandra - I was holding it to the side and then cropped the photo so it wouldn't show.

Beth said...

Stunning, heart-touching photo and verse. Am lifting up your friend.

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Beautiful picture, i really liked..

Laura said...

Praying for this dear one in her loss. I clicked over and read their story. Bless them and may the Lord keep her and comfort her now.

Love to you, Susan.

What Karen Sees said...

Beautiful and heartfelt thoughts, and an inspiring image. Love the way you have caught the three blooms in various stages of life. So perfect!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

You are a dear friend...the tribute is beautiful!