"BACKWARD, turn backward, O Time, in your flight,
Make me a child again just for to-night!"
Make me a child again just for to-night!"
Elizabeth Allen
Sunday, November 7, 2010
at 2 A.M.
DST
ends in the U.S.
~ ~ ~
due to
continued computer issues
I have been offline
most of the
week
I hope to visit with you
again soon
~ ~ ~
your visits
and
comments
are very much appreciated
~ ~ ~
due to
continued computer issues
I have been offline
most of the
week
I hope to visit with you
again soon
~ ~ ~
your visits
and
comments
are very much appreciated

21 comments:
Goodness ~ it's so frustrating having computer problems ~ I hope they get fixed soon!
No time change for us in Saskatchewan ~ our time stays the same all year long ~ it's so much easier! :)
Happy weekend!
xo Catherine
It's been rather nice having DST until November and I will be looking for its return in spring.
Really like your masthead, which evokes a burst of gaiety.
Hope it's now your Mac again and that the gremlins scatter soon.
dang...i'm sorry to hear about your computer issues. just the same it's good to see you here sue. xox
What a lovely quote. There are little moments when I long to be a little girl again - letting someone else be the responsible one.
I'm sorry about the computer problems. I hope they are resolved very quickly. I love visiting here.
A beautiful way to celebrate a extra hour of sleep!
I missed you while I was sick! I love your amusing photo of the animals eating, and the amazing monochrome raod. But the clock and the poem!!!!!! This is the poem that my grandmother always used to say to me, and it always broke my heart every time she did. A few months ago, I looked the whole thing up, and the rest of it is not near as good as this line.
oh bummer Susan :(
when that has happened here, I realize how connected I am to all that's going on and I get out of sorts. Hope you're back soon!
Thanks for the beautiful reminder of the time change!
Our lives are wrapped up in our computers these days. i can barely think without one. End of DST, winter on its way
so sorry to hear aboiut your computer problems still hanging around. LOVE the photo, it is goregous.
the smoke and leaves that you asked about, i used smoke brushes that i downloaded into photoshop, there are about 20 plus sizes of smoke to play with. i go them at
http://www.brushesdownload.com/ just look aroudn they are in there, it took me a while to find them.
Love the quote AND the photo... don't love hearing that you're having continued computer issues. Hope they're fixed soon!
That is such a sweet quote... And I love the dreamy-ness of this photo today, Susan. Very sorry about continued pc troubles for you... not much fun. Hope things will even out soon. :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
Sorry about your computer problems. My techy husband is working on his sister's this weekend--if he can't fix it, it's not fixable.
Thanks for the reminder on the time. I really don't mind getting up in the dark; I'd rather do that than have dark at 5 pm (which will now occur), but it does make bus delivery of children safer in 'these parts'.
Hope your computer woes are over soon! Love the clock photo -- beautiful as always.
Take your time :)...catching up.
The time changes always confuse me. I hope your computer problems get gone in a hurry!
oh my.. is it that time already to turn it back? time change .. "sigh".. means getting up eariler.. oh fun fun..
"smile"
I really like the way you captured this clock.. its very stunning..
sorry to hear about the computer problems.. hope it gets fixed soon..
have a very blessed day.. soft hugs
Beautiful image! Hope your computer issues get resolved soon!
Hope it was lovely being unplugged. I make it happen, but don't envy computer troubles. Acorns shout symbols of life and hope. love the pic.
Your posts
are treasures
well worth waiting for:)
-Jennifer
Beautiful image Susan, and wistful words !
Each age has its own issues - in the technological age, we have to live with our computer issues - hope they're resolved soon !
Post a Comment