ADVENT
a
time of light
a
time of truth
a
time of revelation
a
time of preparation
I will lead the blind
by
ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and
make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

26 comments:
Blessings to you on this first holy Sunday of Advent.
I needed this verse today... thank you, as always, for bringing light into my life.
THOUGHTS of gratitude ... bring to mind your blog postings!
A time that brings us to joy in His birth.
Lovely.
Love the way you brought light into the picture.
A much needed reminder as we deal with the pre-Christmas commercial frenzy. Thank you for such gentle
reminders that nudge us into quiet pondering of priorities.
Advent already.. where did the time go? "Smile".. its a beautiful time of year.. one of my favorites..
hope your day is kind and soft..
What a beautiful verse you have chosen to illustrate today .. thank you.
Your place here...is so soft, soothing, relaxing and peaceful.
Thank you for taking me there today as you always do when I visit.
Peace,
Alleluiabelle
Beautiful verse. Thank you Susan.
Beautiful. I love the picture with the points of light. The promises made, the promises kept. The Father who loves us all.
Andie
How very, very beautiful.
Thank you for this,
Jennifer
A wonderful season that helps us remember it is not all about shopping. A time of anticipation and waiting.
Lighting the first candle tonight. Bless you during this season.
We lit the first candle of Advent today at church. It's one of my favorite holiday traditions.
Thank goodness we have the light.........
Lovely reminder Susan; encouraging words to accompany your wonderful photo of light.
(and 'co-incidentally', my word verification is 'nosick' as in 'there shall be no sick in the Kingdom')
Love the lights and the Light you shine. Blessings.
a very thoughtful post, and beautiful
A perfect verse for Advent..
What a marvelous scripture and commentary. - "I will make the rough places smooth..."
We are never left forsaken or comfortless.
Very pretty! I love the snow font!
Happy Monday!
xo Catherine
I am sometimes nervous about traveling unfamiliar paths. I need to keep the faith, don't I?
donna
just wonderful.
yes
.
a
favorite
time
.
elk
to live with that sweet faith...well, that must be peace on earth. xox
Oooohh . . .
Post a Comment