to
delight in
the golden light
of
childhood
Neither Use Nor Ornament
~ ~ ~
to
frame
in
quiet light
tenderness unspoken
la porte rouge
~ ~ ~
to
focus
on
a basic human need
which
often goes unmet
to
focus
on
a basic human need
which
often goes unmet
Eternal Rewards
~ ~ ~
to
know
the comfort
of
a loving touch
culture vs content
~ ~ ~
to
seek
further
when
the way is shrouded
red or gray black and white
~ ~ ~
to know
the Light that
breaks through darkness
these mean so much
~ ~ ~
these photos
were
chosen
as part of a photoplay prompt
hosted by
at
High Calling Blogs
~ ~ ~
we were encouraged
to
"spot good"
in the work of five
other
photographers
and include
one
of our own
~ ~ ~
the most challenging
part
of the prompt
part
of the prompt
was
limiting it to only five
~ ~ ~
all images used with permission
and
with gratitude for your contributions




34 comments:
This is a beautiful post ~ wonderful!
xo Catherine
ah... so perfect.
Each one is so beautiful! I really like the black and white trees.
You have made these photos even more beautiful than they already are by seeing these things in them Bravo!!!
Beautifully composed images enhanced by accompanying words.
What a wonderful idea! I bet it was hard to choose if the rest are as good as these!
My favorite is the storm picture. Somehow I feel that there is light and hope beyond those dark clouds.
That's yours right? It has your mark of catching the usual in an unusual way.
Your accompanying words are so in tune with the photos, Susie.
A double wow.
[Oh, of course my second favorite is the one of the cats.] :)
Yes, Beth, the last one is one I took yesterday while waiting in the car for a friend. It was getting cold and the light in the reflection of the window caught my eye.
Oh, Susan, these are breathtaking. You have chosen well. And yours? Wow.
oh yes..a very good idea!
and you posted them so well with words.
Oh, yes!
thank you Susan, I agree, your words made them all more beautiful :)
Fabulous!!!!
beautiful
Each and everyone of them is as beautiful as the next. Thank you for sharing my friend. xo
What a lovely way to present your selections .. I was particularly taken with first one and the words associated with the image.
lovely, lovely, choices. i especially like elk's trees through the fog...
all the photos are wonderful and beautiful. the cats and the reflections in the window are my 2 favorites, could not pick which one i liked best.
Oh my. This is exquisite.
I love this idea and you've chosen some lovely ones! Oh my heart, just beautiful. Thanks for whisking me away to a warm part of the world as I stare at the blinding snow coming down by the bucket load!
Such a beautiful post, I loved the words and the photos!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful post. Thank you for sharing. Many of the pics just begged for an extra minute to look at them and reflect.
Andie
brilliantly beautiful, all.
-Jennifer
You have an eye for unique beauty Susan. All of these are special in their own way. Wonderful choices.
Very nice! Love the B&W trees :)
Excellent choices Susan, and wonderful words !
oh my friend ... such a lovely way to tell a story ..your words for each create such a special depth. I am humbled .. thankful
God has given you a gift for "spotting good" and blessing others with what you find!
Lovely post. Wouldn't it be a different world if we all looked for the good with see in others!
wonderful choices in all these images. what a nice challenge - spotting good. if we would always strive to see the good what a great thing it would be. beautiful post
These are wonderful choices. I am especially love Jonathan's and Elk's.
thank you for sharing these words and photos...it makes for a perfect day. xox
You are quite the spotter! They are all beautiful.
thanks for playing susan.
the shadows in your own image have a genuine winter texture to them.
photoplay will go live this friday.
hugs,
c
I've been here before and thought I'd commented. These are all wonderful. But that child and the fly on his forehead. Oh.h
Post a Comment