Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks ~


no matter
how


 you look at it

we have
a
great deal


 to be thankful for
~ ~ ~
may your day
be blessed
as
you bless
! ! !
Happy Thanksgiving




40 comments:

JofIndia said...

A very happy Thanksgiving to you, Susan!
These are amazing pictures. Did you take them at home?

MadSnapper n Beau said...

that first photo is sooo sweet! today i saw a hummingbird in our yard and have never seen one before. hubby said he had, but not me. Happy thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Susan!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful words. Thank you Susan, may you have a wonderful day.
Andie

What Karen Sees said...

We all Do have much to be thankful for, even through the rough times and the challenges of life, we have been blessed and are rich indeed just knowing we have a loving Father in Heaven who knows and loves us!

S. Etole said...

Yes, J, they were taken through the dining room window. They are a lot of entertainment in the winter months.

Mary said...

Happy Thanksgiving Susan! You are one of my blessings!

cristie said...

dear sue...thank you for blessing my life with your pearls of wisdom and a view from your window. xox

Maureen said...

I paid homage today to all the artists in my life. I count you among them.

Wishing you a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving.

Steve Gravano said...

Excellent photos and thoughts. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

Happy Thanksgiving Susan! And, yes, I lost count when I was counting my blessings today!

joyce said...

Gorgeous photos.....Happy Thanksgiving to you, here in Canada we had ours about 6 weeks ago!!

Carol J. Garvin said...

Thank you for this glimpse of beauty in God's world. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Relyn Lawson said...

Here it is Thanksgiving Day and we are all piled up watching the parade. So, I have the perfect time to drop by and visit friends. I wanted to tell you that one the things I am thankful for today is blogging and the way it has made my world so much bigger. Thank you for the friendship, the wisdom, and the beauty I have found here. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, my friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Ginny Hartzler said...

How cute!! A nuthatch? It took me awhile to figure out what it even was in the first picture!! Hoping you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Unknown said...

I am beyond grateful for you and this space.

and of course always have a special place in my heart for birds.

Louise Gallagher said...

Sometimes (always) your photographs make my heart melt.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving friend!
xo Catherine

Mari said...

Brrr!
These are amazing shots!

Beth said...

Relyn said it well about being thankful for the world blogging has opened up, giving me friends like you.
Beautiful photos of your bird friends.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Gorgeous images...and your words - so true - so very much to be thankful for!

Joan Elizabeth said...

What delightful photos and Happy Thanksgiving.

rachel awes said...

hope you had
a blessed thanksgiving
& thankful for
your dear
birdie provision
photos!!
xo

rjerdee said...

It was a happy day for all of us, thanks for the warm wishes. Hope your day was wonderful, too.

Leslie said...

So very true... I love this series of photos, and I'm thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

just like you,
very true and beautiful..
i am thankful
for you, my friend.

Jennifer Richardson said...

I love it
...even upside down gratitude:)
I'm grateful for you
and the beauty and peace
that flows through your life
into mine.
-Jennifer

Hope said...

oh my what precious precious captures..
I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving.. and may the rest of this year bring in many blessings..
soft hugs..
Hope

Linda said...

What sweet pictures Susan - perfect! (I know I say that all the time - but truly....perfect!).
I pray you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Vicky said...

How did I miss this gem? Love your sense of playfulness and am leaving with a huge smile on my face. I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

Anne Lang Bundy said...

I'm so very thankful for you, Susan. You bring peaceful light to my life.

Dagmar said...

your lines with the upsidedown birdy made me smile....hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.
Hugs D.

donna said...

I need to know....are these birds in the snow photos from November, 2010? We've only had flurries, so far. The outside Christmas lights are all up, so let it snow. I luv these photos.

Hope your Thanksgiving was all that you hoped it would be.

donna

S. Etole said...

Yes, Donna ... we had about 8 inches of snow by the end of that day and we are getting another bunch today. It was definitely a white Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!

ELK said...

i love this series of photos Susan.. i have been away but wanted to let you know how thankful I am for you..

beth said...

i love that first photo where it looks like he's hanging on for dear life....

caryjo said...

Another beauty... and very much worth a grin!

S. Etole said...

Joanne, those were two words you said the morning of your last visit ...

Lisa said...

Incredible Susan and I hope you had a lovely thanksgiving.