So true...the heart knows. He always recognizes us even when we dirty ourselves in sin, even when we run from him and most especially when we are lost. I love the post and the picture. Thanks. Andie
I am so comforted this morning by this post that puts word and image to my experience. Sometimes it helps to know not only that He walks with me, but that others share the journey and understand. Thank you.
this is totaly awe inspirning to me. the photo is wonderful and beautiful, the path i want to walk. and love the post title. I just read the good Samaritan story yesterday, this would be a good road to be left by the side of.
This is starkly beautiful Susan. I can easily imagine Him walking such a road - one where we would think we were all alone. I think I would enjoy walking with you - seeing the wonderful things you see.
...and my heart rejoices and all my worries are gone for i know i am not alone... may you be filled with more light, peace and happiness all over...!!!:)
Sometimes, we have to listen very carefully to our heart and thus know He is there with us. Beautiful post. This should be a card---it's awesome--simply awesome.
This is such a wonderful reminder, Susan. The Light is ever with us, sometimes when we don't always recognize or see.... Thank you for all the you bring here each & every week. :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
34 comments:
I'm with you on that!
So true...the heart knows. He always recognizes us even when we dirty ourselves in sin, even when we run from him and most especially when we are lost. I love the post and the picture. Thanks.
Andie
That is just stunning!
What powerful and comforting words! Thanks.
Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful photo and the quote fits it perfectly.
so wonderful. you are wise
this makes me think of the hymn, "just a closer walk with thee..."
This is beautiful. All of it.
i love this photo in black and white !
I am so comforted this morning by this post that puts word and image to my experience. Sometimes it helps to know not only that He walks with me, but that others share the journey and understand. Thank you.
thank you for these words this morning and this amazing image
This is really wonderful; both photo and the words!
The picture and the words are both wonderful - in its literal sense.
Empty-road images always impel me to wonder about all the stories made in the comings and goings.
Miss, how do you do that? Match photos and words and feeling and Truth? How? What a beautiful gift that you share with us!
Blessings.
a beautiful, soul-lifting photo, made richer by the title and your words ... thank you
A wonderful truth. Thank you.
this is totaly awe inspirning to me. the photo is wonderful and beautiful, the path i want to walk. and love the post title. I just read the good Samaritan story yesterday, this would be a good road to be left by the side of.
that is one LONG road..you captured it in such a pleasing way
Amen... and, looking at your picture in its serenity and peacefulness, it does remind me of him.
beautiful black & white Susan!!!
Walking by faith . . . not easy but never alone!
I felt this
to my toes
and every part
in between...
His presence,
so sweet.
Thank you,
Jennifer
i think our heart knows quite a lot.
This is starkly beautiful Susan. I can easily imagine Him walking such a road - one where we would think we were all alone.
I think I would enjoy walking with you - seeing the wonderful things you see.
...and my heart rejoices and all my worries are gone for i know i am not alone... may you be filled with more light, peace and happiness all over...!!!:)
God Bless!!:)
~Kelvin
A wonderful place, well captured; beautiful thoughts, well stated.
Sometimes, we have to listen very carefully to our heart and thus know He is there with us.
Beautiful post. This should be a card---it's awesome--simply awesome.
Lovely silvery colours in this shot and a good thought to keep me thinking.
This is such a wonderful reminder, Susan. The Light is ever with us, sometimes when we don't always recognize or see.... Thank you for all the you bring here each & every week. :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
your post
has
blessed
me.
thank you.
Yes even on this dirtroad He is beside you blissed soul.
Love the fact that you've put it out in B&W.
ps and your header...stunning i must know how you fixed that one.
Please?
Dagmar
Thank you, all of you, for your comments. I've been dealing with more computer issues this week so haven't been able to pay your a visit.
Dagmar - the header is some acorns and milkweed seed on a white sheet of paper.
Oh my word, I love this spot!
Your image rightfully deserves to be on a giant canvas!
Post a Comment