Great shot, Susan. The prohibition sign adds to the qualities of stillness and separation. It also highlights just how seriously we humans take ourselves!
The photo makes me want to get that bit of land beyond somehow, someway. Beautiful shot. I followed your lead and enjoyed the other bloggers' contribution--some awesome photography there too.
:) such a peaceful shot with that sign shouting at me.... I feel the two struggling just like I do in those moments when I'm met with the unexpected and quickly trying to change plans or adjust my thoughts or attitude etc. lovely site.
26 comments:
I have to laugh. Great shot for the theme.
I haven't heard that term in quite some time! Interesting...I'm all about contingoncies. I think women are more than men.
Great image for the theme!
fabulous photo ... and the one in your header took my breath away.
I really like both the sparkles and the shadowy trees
this makes a good black and white
Truly beautiful. Great composition. Love it...
Great shot, Susan. The prohibition sign adds to the qualities of stillness and separation. It also highlights just how seriously we humans take ourselves!
Oh I do love this, Susan! And why am I not following you in my Reader? Must remedy this!
This makes me smile : )
And also makes me want to go there. Something magical about those trees beyond the water...
The sign makes me laugh and your photo makes my heart sing!
so since i don't swim or do boats and can't walk on water, maybe a helicopter? or is that a vehicle?
I have to swim like a fish, don't I?
; )
Funny!
Ha! I was just over at THREE and was thinking of a sign image too. Ya beat me to it. ;-)
Blessings.
The photo makes me want to get that bit of land beyond somehow, someway. Beautiful shot.
I followed your lead and enjoyed the other bloggers' contribution--some awesome photography there too.
Your photography is stunning! And that header - oh my goodness!!
Thanks so much for your nice comments on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend.
Great shot Susan - wonderful b&w. Love how the sun glistens on the water !
Black and white photos are always my favorite! :)
xo Catherine
Lovely image!
The sign says it all :))
Thanks for the grin:)
-Jennifer
beautiful picture...
It seem so untouched
Laughter is good for the soul....
:) such a peaceful shot with that sign shouting at me.... I feel the two struggling just like I do in those moments when I'm met with the unexpected and quickly trying to change plans or adjust my thoughts or attitude etc. lovely site.
I think I will definitely avoid that area when driving my vehicle! Great photo--Hope someone had a back-up plan.
Janis
Post a Comment