your photos are so sharp and clear and plain beautiful. even cute little turtles turn into things of beauty with your lens. and we all do have to stick our necks out once in a while.
I love these photos!! Even the water and reflections are so pretty! This is a good thing to remember, to be like this turtle at times and try to overcome our fear of the new or different. Great thought and photos to illustrate it!
Joanne - it was in a ditch by the side of the road. Due to the abundance of the rain we have had, there are little ponds in places that are usually dry. I had to pull way over to get a shot of him ... good thing it was a gravel country road with very little use!
Yes,sometimes we need to just try,like I did with blogging,and now I don't know what I would do without my blogging friends. Thanks for your encouragement on my blog. Blessings,Ruth
These are fabulous photos - I have been trying to get some turtle photos for a few years, since my granddaughter decided she was addicted to turtles:). And yes...the message is VERY true! Thank you.
...it was deeply encouraging... i was a bit down when i woke up this morning but upon seeing this... oh, i was inspired...it feels like my day was already made... Thank you!!:D
I love turtles (even if the turtle in my story lost the race as you well know)! How do you DO those pictures. So cool. Any yes, sometimes we do have to stick our necks out!
Turtles...I love their courage and slowness! These are wonderful photos, Susan. And the words give me strength just now... For I'm hoping to revisit and art form I left behind (painting) some time back--I'm nervous, yet excited too! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
Such a simple message, yet solid truth in that. I am sticking my neck out writing this poetry stuff. (At least it feels that way for me!) You are an encouragement. And a great photographer, too!
ohhhh....maybe that's why my neck is so long ! i thought it was a birth defect and now i see all along it's just because of my personality and ability to try new things....thanks so much !
28 comments:
What a cute turtle! That looks like a fun pond to be able to sit and take photos at!
the colors are painting like ...just a wonder this is ..blessings susan!!
your photos are so sharp and clear and plain beautiful. even cute little turtles turn into things of beauty with your lens. and we all do have to stick our necks out once in a while.
See -- you do it everyday! Make beauty out of the every day!
I've teetered on many obstacles through life, like this plucky fellow, and I'll always be sticking out my neck.
Great photos.
Holy exhortation....... :)
I love these photos!! Even the water and reflections are so pretty! This is a good thing to remember, to be like this turtle at times and try to overcome our fear of the new or different. Great thought and photos to illustrate it!
oooh - great post!
Love those turtles! Reminds me of those I saw at my friend's last year. Cool, aren't they? Happy 4th!!
Where was this? I love it! Turtles are among my favorite things ... rank a little south of rocks.
I just love coming here! You always have something so good here!
Joanne - it was in a ditch by the side of the road. Due to the abundance of the rain we have had, there are little ponds in places that are usually dry. I had to pull way over to get a shot of him ... good thing it was a gravel country road with very little use!
I love it, again.
Yes,sometimes we need to just try,like I did with blogging,and now I don't know what I would do without my blogging friends.
Thanks for your encouragement on my blog.
Blessings,Ruth
These are fabulous photos - I have been trying to get some turtle photos for a few years, since my granddaughter decided she was addicted to turtles:). And yes...the message is VERY true! Thank you.
You're ever so right!!! Sometimes it takes considerable courage...
...it was deeply encouraging... i was a bit down when i woke up this morning but upon seeing this... oh, i was inspired...it feels like my day was already made... Thank you!!:D
Take Care!!!:)
>Kelvin
Great photo and post. I should stick my neck out more often.
I love turtles!I don't really love sticking my neck out though...but I thank you for the encouragement!
I love turtles (even if the turtle in my story lost the race as you well know)! How do you DO those pictures. So cool.
Any yes, sometimes we do have to stick our necks out!
Turtles...I love their courage and slowness! These are wonderful photos, Susan. And the words give me strength just now... For I'm hoping to revisit and art form I left behind (painting) some time back--I'm nervous, yet excited too! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
Awww! I love the vibrancy of the colour and the reflection of the water on the turtles back.
So well captured!
Such a simple message, yet solid truth in that. I am sticking my neck out writing this poetry stuff. (At least it feels that way for me!) You are an encouragement. And a great photographer, too!
I love watching turtles. You've done another great job capturing nature in motion.
Stunning!
for some reason this made me want to cry.
thank you.
Love those reflections, and nice 'capture' of the turtle - great way to underscore today's words of encouragement.
ohhhh....maybe that's why my neck is so long !
i thought it was a birth defect and now i see all along it's just because of my personality and ability to try new things....thanks so much !
I LOVE POND TURTLES !
Lessons all around us, and you capture them so well!
Post a Comment