Made me smile.
that's a good one.and pretty daisies, i like how sunny they look.
What a funny bumper sticker and a strange thought. I love the way you'e woven the text among the daisies.
love this. daisies are my favourite flower.
You've beautifully illustrated one of my favorite Bible verses . . . with a flower that has special meaning for me! Daisies were the flowers I chose to use in our wedding 38 years ago!I'm so glad He knows my name!
it is a comfort to know and rely on ..like the daisies
I had to think a long time about this one.
oooh - that's a goooood one. Love it!
I like your explanation of the meaning of the bumper sticker. The pictures with words belong on a Hallmark card. Beautiful.
Grinning. :)
Thanks for reminding me to turn once again to Isa 43.
I like that, lots!
Ooohhh lovely!I love how your uniqueness is expressed in the world!
so true, we are all unique and the same at one time. Made In God's image, even if we tend to forget that fact sometimes. Love your header photo
I always wonder, how you are able to related your poetries with flowers. Nice poem.
So glad I saw this today!
How nice to discover your blog! Beautiful!
How lovely! :)
Those daisies look a lot alike to me, but each is unique to God. I'm glad I am unique to Him, too.
smiles, smiles and more smiles:) :) :) -Jennifer
Those daisies are beautiful just like the post.
I'm smiling!
this is such a wonderful post.love the thought~love the photos.
My favorite flower ever!Love your words they always warm my heart!
Oh words like this always gives me a shiver of positive energy.Thank you.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Made me smile.
that's a good one.
and pretty daisies, i like how sunny they look.
What a funny bumper sticker and a strange thought. I love the way you'e woven the text among the daisies.
love this. daisies are my favourite flower.
You've beautifully illustrated one of my favorite Bible verses . . . with a flower that has special meaning for me! Daisies were the flowers I chose to use in our wedding 38 years ago!
I'm so glad He knows my name!
it is a comfort to know and rely on ..like the daisies
I had to think a long time about this one.
oooh - that's a goooood one. Love it!
I like your explanation of the meaning of the bumper sticker. The pictures with words belong on a Hallmark card. Beautiful.
Grinning. :)
Thanks for reminding me to turn once again to Isa 43.
I like that, lots!
Ooohhh lovely!
I love how your uniqueness is expressed in the world!
so true, we are all unique and the same at one time. Made In God's image, even if we tend to forget that fact sometimes. Love your header photo
I always wonder, how you are able to related your poetries with flowers. Nice poem.
So glad I saw this today!
How nice to discover your blog! Beautiful!
How lovely! :)
Those daisies look a lot alike to me, but each is unique to God. I'm glad I am unique to Him, too.
smiles, smiles and more smiles:) :) :) -Jennifer
Those daisies are beautiful just like the post.
I'm smiling!
this is such a wonderful post.
love the thought~
love the photos.
My favorite flower ever!
Love your words they always warm my heart!
Oh words like this always gives me a shiver of positive energy.
Thank you.
Post a Comment