I so love this verse. Going to write it in my personal journal, today. Thank you. And the photo really illustrates it amazingly well.
He is our refuge...Another example of His presence in nature and in your talent.
Our rock and our strong fortress. This picture reminds me of the cleft in the rock that God walked past
i cannot imagine a scripture offering more peace. thank you sue for sharing that today. xox
Purrfect verse and picture!
Love that. Trusting Him to hide you in the cleft of the Rock now and always.-Jennifer
Amen.Blessings.
Thank you for this post! My flesh and heart have been sorely tired in the past few days, and I need the reminder that HE is my strength. I love the hymn that says,"He hideth my soul in the cleft of the Rock that shadows a dry, thirsty land."
Sigh.So beautiful.
Such a powerful photo!
I am so thankful for the One who never fails.Such a beautiful reminder. Thank you so much.
thank you for the reminder :)
Thanks,the picture is a great one for this verse. Blessings,Ruth
our great Love and refuge.
Wonderful verse. :)
well said..lovely words.
thank you, Susan
I'll take this verse along with me today. Thank you.
Rock of Ages, cleft for me, that is what i am singing as i look at this beautiful photo.
Love the verse and love the image!
I really love this verse. It is so comforting to know that He is all we will ever need. Lovely photo and post.
This verse and picture are just what I needed today. Thank you.
Just what I needed. Thank you
your blog is such a haven for me. i look forward to it, so. i hope you might join me for imperfect prose, sometime... i would be honored, friend.
That bloom tucked into the cleft. Awe.
yesitisneeded....
Truly inspiring words to remember and live by daily! Lovely photo.
Amen! needed this today!
So good for my soul tonight....thank you so very much....(came here by way of "Ripplespeak")
I have that one on my desk at work and also Phl. 4:8!
Post a Comment
30 comments:
I so love this verse. Going to write it in my personal journal, today. Thank you. And the photo really illustrates it amazingly well.
He is our refuge...
Another example of His presence in nature and in your talent.
Our rock and our strong fortress. This picture reminds me of the cleft in the rock that God walked past
i cannot imagine a scripture offering more peace. thank you sue for sharing that today. xox
Purrfect verse and picture!
Love that. Trusting Him to hide you in the cleft of the Rock now and always.
-Jennifer
Amen.
Blessings.
Thank you for this post! My flesh and heart have been sorely tired in the past few days, and I need the reminder that HE is my strength. I love the hymn that says,"He hideth my soul in the cleft of the Rock that shadows a dry, thirsty land."
Sigh.
So beautiful.
Such a powerful photo!
I am so thankful for the One who never fails.
Such a beautiful reminder. Thank you so much.
thank you for the reminder :)
Thanks,the picture is a great one for this verse.
Blessings,Ruth
our great Love and refuge.
Wonderful verse. :)
well said..lovely words.
thank you, Susan
I'll take this verse along with me today. Thank you.
Rock of Ages, cleft for me, that is what i am singing as i look at this beautiful photo.
Love the verse and love the image!
I really love this verse. It is so comforting to know that He is all we will ever need. Lovely photo and post.
This verse and picture are just what I needed today. Thank you.
Just what I needed. Thank you
your blog is such a haven for me. i look forward to it, so. i hope you might join me for imperfect prose, sometime... i would be honored, friend.
That bloom tucked into the cleft. Awe.
yes
it
is
needed
....
Truly inspiring words to remember and live by daily! Lovely photo.
Amen! needed this today!
So good for my soul tonight....thank you so very much....
(came here by way of "Ripplespeak")
I have that one on my desk at work and also Phl. 4:8!
Post a Comment