Friday, July 23, 2010

Milkweed ~


just
because
I
like
the light


and
the reaching
and
the promise
and
the hope

mostly

the hope
~ ~ ~
blessings of hope
for
you

33 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope we all have an enlightening weekend!

dude said...

You do have an wonderful talent!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

The light is perfect in this shot.I love it.
Blessings,Ruth

Mari said...

The light is gorgeous!

Pat@BPM said...

Beautiful light and words.

Linda said...

I like the light too, and cannot imagine my life without hope.
Blessings to you too.

Jennifer Richardson said...

Liking the light with you. And grateful to see the sweet face of milkweed again:)
-Jennifer

Kass said...

Wonderful light on that milkweed and on the subject of hope.

Maureen said...

You have an exceptional eye. Lovely.

Mary said...

Blessings to you too dear Susan.
His light shines through you!

Hugs!!

Unknown said...

oh that light just gets me too Susan.
and wishing you hope always.

Anonymous said...

this shines a light in the darkness.

Glenda said...

Hope . . . glorious, light-filled hope!

Beth said...

And for you too. The leaves radiate color and light.

Dawning Inspiration said...

I pray you are surrounded and lifted by light and hope!

Rick said...

Awesome light - on an awesome plant (even though it's a 'weed', have you ever smelled their flowers ?)

Ginny Hartzler said...

I didn't know what milkweed looks like. But your light has just transformed something that may really be plain into something lovely. Light can transform anything.

Costea Andrea Mihai said...

wonderful image!! regards

scraps of starlight said...

Your picture speaks hope to me :)
The green, the light, the reaching.
Beautiful hope springs from even the smallest little plant.

rjerdee said...

Blessings back to you.

Louise Gallagher said...

I am in awe.

SimplyDarlene said...

Beautiful light in the photo and photographer...

Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures. That is so inspiring to me right now. Thanks!

MILLY said...

The light is beautiful, lovely photograph.
Thank you for your comments, glad you are enjoying my drawings. milly

MadSnapper n Beau said...

so beautiful and this milkweed is God's creation for butterflies. it is a plant that calls them like a magnet

Tracy said...

...mostly the hope... Oh, yes! I quite agree there, Susan. Beautiful moment... Thank you! :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

and to you too.

Unknown said...

Lovely image and words. Kev

donna said...

I know where there is an entire field of milkweed growing and now I will think of you and this beautiful photo and the hopeful words everytime I'm there.

donna

Steve Gravano said...

What a beautiful job photographing the light and lush green, not to forget the poem.

ELK said...

milkweed transformed here ..lovely and oh so special!!

Kerri Farley said...

My fave summer wildflower ~ butterflies LOVE it :)

Sandra Heska King said...

Lovely.