when i saw the photo i laughed out loud. I love dogs! all things dogs and this one is goregous and so patient and the red truck makes him stand out so pretty.
I've got a spaniel who just turned 14. He's gotten increasingly attached to me, and when I'm at work he stays in his crate. He's increasingly inform, but he still waits and watches.
A lovely image! I read somewhere that we should all be as faithful to God as a dog is to his owner. I know this sounds strange, but think of how a dog can't wait to be with his master and defends him and is patient for him.
Our wagging wistful waiting watchers have started dragging laundry (assorted fella undergarments, actually) into the living room if we leave them for more than 3 hours. Yes, the canines rule (and drool) in our house.
I know it's a drive, but we are making coconut milk ice cream and freezing it inside some cones for frozen, sweet snacks later this week... I won't even make ya sit in line ;-)
So sweet....thankful for my canine pals Libby and Lucy. They make life all the richer. Love the way you capture the sweetness of life with your lenses:)
24 comments:
If it is as hot there as it is here in the D.C. area (we're again over 100), the lines to the Dairy Queen must be quite long.
Hope you had a tasty treat.
Such a cute woofie enjoying the ride!
It's not that hot here, Maureen, but the lines were long {for here} as it was the end of the 4th holiday. Hope you get some cool down soon.
Do you think he is wistful for his owner? Or for a lick of that ice cream? ;-)
I wonder if he got a pup treat. Molly loves those when we go for ice cream.
I've seen that look on my Golden many, many times!
wow!!! three of my favorite things...a chevy truck, loyal dog, and dairy queen. Sure could go for a peanut buster parfait about right now...
Hope you had a tasty treat!!!
It's so darn hot here!! I am ready for fall!!!
when i saw the photo i laughed out loud. I love dogs! all things dogs and this one is goregous and so patient and the red truck makes him stand out so pretty.
I've got a spaniel who just turned 14. He's gotten increasingly attached to me, and when I'm at work he stays in his crate. He's increasingly inform, but he still waits and watches.
Totally understand...sitting there.
Excellent shot, both ways!
A lovely image! I read somewhere that we should all be as faithful to God as a dog is to his owner. I know this sounds strange, but think of how a dog can't wait to be with his master and defends him and is patient for him.
Just got back from the DQ. What a cute picture!
Ahhh... Dairy Queen... so enjoyable. Georgia Mud Fudge blizzard please! :)
I hope puppy hangs on ~ it worries me seeing dogs in the back of trucks! :(
Hope you enjoyed your treat!
xo Catherine
So, did ya buy a cone for the pooch?
Our wagging wistful waiting watchers have started dragging laundry (assorted fella undergarments, actually) into the living room if we leave them for more than 3 hours. Yes, the canines rule (and drool) in our house.
I know it's a drive, but we are making coconut milk ice cream and freezing it inside some cones for frozen, sweet snacks later this week... I won't even make ya sit in line ;-)
Blessings.
i hope he got some ice cream.
I'm not sure if the doggy was given any treats or not ... I had to leave before the owner came out. Enjoyed your comments.
ooooh - an oreo cookie blizzard! That sounds good about now! ;o)
Lovin' the dog in the truck image. There's something so retro about it!
well, my strange reaction was that I miss my former garden maintenance partner, who owns a red truck and a lab.
So sweet....thankful for my canine pals Libby and Lucy. They make life all the richer. Love the way you capture the sweetness of life with your lenses:)
so cute ..great shot
Dogs you just gotta love them!
Love your words.
Post a Comment