Ahhh--I wondered if you were not feeling well. I've been praying extra for you. I will miss your posts, but take your time to take care of yourself and get better. Blessings--Beth
The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.
Oh Susan -- I did not know you weren't well! Prayers coming your way! I missed stopping by here while I was on vacation. You are such a breath of sunshine and hope.
I just saw this today. I'm so sorry you're sick. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you will be restored to health very soon! Thank you for your always kind and loving words.
Sweet, Susan... do hope all is well there, and that you will be feeling better very soon. Sending prayers and healing vibes! I'm just now able to catch up here with you after being away some days myself and unwell--on the mend, I think... Be taking good care... Happy Days ((HUGS))
I hope you are feeling better soon! I am just getting some free time to come and visit after a few months away from the blog land. I am still posting, but on my other blog. I definitely understand your need for a little time away. Relax and be well. :)
50 comments:
Hello my friend. I am right there with you in thought and prayer. Thank you for flying kites of love for me, even when I don't know you are doing so.
Love and hugs and blessings.
Wishing you blessings.
I do hope you are OK.God be with you while you take some time away.
Blessings,Ruth
God bless you through whatever life brings.
Oh no, I didn't know you were feeling poorly. My sisters and I send purrs your way.
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Praying and hoping you are soon well!
I do wish you a speedy recovery.
Sad to hear you're not feeling well.
Sending blessings your way.
Sending you warm thoughts and best wishes for feeling better soon ~ we will miss you sweet friend!
xo Catherine
I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well! I will keep checking your blog and hope that it's not anything serious.
and i
will be
thinking
of you
poetess...
may.you.know.health.
you are
beauty-
full.
e.
Ahhh--I wondered if you were not feeling well. I've been praying extra for you. I will miss your posts, but take your time to take care of yourself and get better.
Blessings--Beth
I'm so sorry you are feeling so poorly. If there is something I can pray for specifically - feel free to reply to my comment or email me.
I will pray for you and pray that God will heal and restore you soon.
Hugs and love...
Such a beautifully composed image. Hope you will feel better very soon.
Big love and prayers for healing happening....
Feel better soon! Will keep you in my thoughts.
PS: You were right about that farm implement.
hope you feel better soon, we will miss your photos and words of wisdom
Dear Susan ~
The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
Much love to you!
Anne
Wishing you the best well wishes known to mankind ~ prayers.
And I'll be thinking of you and hope you're feeling better...soon.
Susan, I hope you are feeling better soon. You take care of yourself!!
Hugs!
Feel better Susan. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Hugs Susan and a nice cuppa tea to go with that hug.
Feel better soon. You bring beauty to this bloggy world and beyond.
God bless you.
susan, i just want to say that i am thinking of you.
i hope that you are on the mend.
much love and many blessings,
c
Oh Susan -- I did not know you weren't well! Prayers coming your way! I missed stopping by here while I was on vacation. You are such a breath of sunshine and hope.
Thinking of you too Susan, hope you are feeling better soon!!
i hope you are feeling well soon.
Susan
I send healing prayers to you.
love and hugs to you
deb
I just saw this today. I'm so sorry you're sick. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you will be restored to health very soon! Thank you for your always kind and loving words.
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well!!! I wondered where you were :)
You are missed!
I hope you are feeling better soon. We will miss you and we will be thinking of you....
Take care....
God Bless!!!
Sweet, Susan... do hope all is well there, and that you will be feeling better very soon. Sending prayers and healing vibes! I'm just now able to catch up here with you after being away some days myself and unwell--on the mend, I think... Be taking good care... Happy Days ((HUGS))
As I am thinking of you... Blessings Susan... hope you are better soon and in the meantime will say a prayer for you...
I hope you are feeling better soon! I am just getting some free time to come and visit after a few months away from the blog land. I am still posting, but on my other blog. I definitely understand your need for a little time away. Relax and be well. :)
I'll really miss your inspiring words and photos! I'll be praying that God's peace and grace enfold you.
Oh no I've been away for a while and the first thing I read is you not feeling well. I'm so so sorry dear lady.
Take your time we'll be here to offer our shoulders whenever you need them and feel ready to come back to us again.
Be well, I'm sending out a special soft prayer to our Lord so he will soften your pain.
Wonderful sweet hugs. Dagmar
Praying you will feel better soon.
I have an award for you over at my place :)
God Bless.
Do hope you are feeling better..
thinking of you today , Susan.
Sorry you aren't feeling well! Hoping you are better soon :)
♥
I am missing you. I pray the Lord gives you strength and peace. My love to you! ♥
Hope you are feeling better on this Lords day. we all miss you
missing you. xox
susan ..just arrived back to see this stunning black and white..so sad you are not feeling well...thinking of you friend!
Susan hugs to you.
Post a Comment