Saturday, July 3, 2010

Independence Day ~

{click to enlarge}

"He whom the Son sets free is free indeed."
John 8:36

20 comments:

Relyn Lawson said...

I was just dropping in to wish you and yours the happiest Independence Day. May your day be full! May you enjoy laughter shared with family, great food shared with friends, fireworks to make you gasp, a lump in your throat at the anthem, and a full and grateful heart at all we have been given. Happy Fourth of July, my friend!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yes! An even greater freedom in Him. Hope you have a great Fourth.

ELK said...

that is an amazing photo treatment .. i think you come up with some wonderful ideas ..happy day Susan

Sandy K. said...

Beautiful image to compliment the text. A blessed Independence Day to you and yours, as well.

Kass said...

Nice overlay.

Glenda said...

What a powerful message . . . so beautifully expressed! Happy 4th!

Patrinas Pencil said...

I'm FREE indeed! Happy independence Day!

Patrina <")>><

Mari said...

Perfect! I love the treatment you used on this one.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

this photo is totally awesome! and no truer verse could be added.

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!!!

Leslie said...

One of my very favorite verses.

I must confess that my dog's loving eyes are only an illusion - she was really quite annoyed that I was asking for a photo shoot. But she is an accomplished actress. Hence, the loving look, for the camera alone...

Anonymous said...

yes.

What Karen Sees said...

Beautiful and inspiring as always! And what a timely post!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Love that image - very interesting and unique! Happy Independence Day!

Maureen said...

Have a wonderful July 4!

Kerri Farley said...

Superb! I LOVE to see our flag flying :)

dude said...

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1

Thanks for inspiring us with your talent!

Rick said...

Wonderful image and even more wonderful message - that transcends all earthly freedoms! Happy July 4th!

Jewels said...

We are blessed!!!

Sandra Heska King said...

Amen!