Carefully
measured drops
measured drops
of
death and life
course
as
she chooses
to face
with
courage and faith
courage and faith
the
sting of an unknown
journey
her face
lifted
lifted
considers
it
"a privilege to be appointed her armor bearer"
his words
his words
concerning
his cherished wife
his cherished wife
~ ~ ~
a friend of long standing
and
close to my heart
began
chemotherapy today
for
an aggressive
form of lymphoma
~ ~ ~
pictures can be enlarged by clicking
~ ~ ~
pictures can be enlarged by clicking


27 comments:
Lovely, delicate captures of the poppy facing towards and away from the camera.
Neat to see the way you combined the words and the flowers to represent what C. is going through. And I was so blessed by B.'s description of his role with her. What an honor!
beautiful images. wishing your friend and her family strength to live through the tough times.
such beautiful and delicate flower!
reanaclaire.com
Warmest thoughts and wishes for your friend going through her battle ~ beautiful words beautiful images!
xo Catherine
And so we pray.
Lovely flowers and lovely words right from heart.
A beautiful call to prayer...my family will pray for your friend.
What a lovely post and pictures. Your words go straight to my heart.
I'll be sending out prayers to God so he will carry your friend even more than he already does.
Hugs my friend. D.
May your friend be granted God's grace.
These pictures are so beautiful,it is hard to relate them to cancer.My prayers are with your friend and also you.It is difficult to see a friend go through such trials.May God give both you and her peace.
Blessings,Ruth
Very, very beautiful!
Oh Susan - my heart and prayers go out to your friend, her husband, family and you - gorgeous pictures - simply beautiful.
May the Lord Himself go before your friend, and be with her. Lovely photos; choice words; they reveal so much love and truth.
Deuteronomy 31:8
I am so sorry about your friend. Carefully measured drops of life and death, what an amazing way to describe chemo. It certainly is poison,as well. I will pray for her that the chemo will not make her too ill and will be effective
Lifting your friend and her dear armor bearer up to the Son and praying for you all.
Blessings and prayers to you and your friend lovely Susan.
Hugs
Louise
Beautiful, tender words and pictures.
Praying God be at her side.
I'm sure you inspire your dear ones with your physical presence, much as you inspire us with your images and thoughts. Blessings on their way.
May the gift of many hands together bring blessings, healing, and peace.
I'm sure your beautiful photography and your love and supportive are treasured by your friend and her family. My prayers and faith are included!
Beautiful pictures (is that a pink poppy)and lovely thoughts of your friend~!
Well done, with your usual accute sensitivity and perspective. Will be lifting them, as well as all who care for them, up in prayer.
May your friend be as brave as this beautiful poppy, Susan... And you are brave too as you help support your friend. I am so sorry to hear what is happening. I pray your friend will make a wonderful recovery! Thinking of her... and you, my friend. ((HUGS))
Fantastic shot!
I love the words spoken by her husband!! Precious!
Beautiful photos Susan, prayers for healing for you sweet friend!
Susan,
know that I send you prayers warm hugs too , worrying about a loved one is it's very own kind of hard.
your friend and her loved ones will be in my thoughts.
Post a Comment