Cristie, I have had other people tell me their comments haven't posted either. I've tried to find out why but haven't had much success. I removed the comments moderation to see if that would help. Other people have been having this problem from time to time, too. If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.
37 comments:
Blessings back to you...have a lovely weekend.
So lovely in black and white. Have a nice week-end.
These appear to be B/W because it was so dark from the clouds but they are "in color."
I like silver linings! Blessings to you!
Jay
Wow - those clouds look a little rough!! I pray you have a fabulous time with your out of town guest!!
Blessings to you, too, this weekend.
And the photos! All I can say is, "Wow!"
amazing photos!
enjoy your weekend and the visit from your friend :)
so very creative ..sky is such a canvas i think....enjoy your week friend!!
Spectacular photos, Susan.
Have a great weekend!
how amazing!!!
enjoy your time with friends!!
magnificent planet....wonderful shots! Thanks for sharing. -Jen
Wow! Those cloud shots are incredible!
Enjoy the time with your friend and see you when you come back.
WOW! love those clouds... a bit fierce and dramatic... would love to see them in person!! enjoy your friend....
oh, nice.
you have a visitor!
i hope you all have a good time together :-)
love
n.
♥
Have a good time with your friend! Love these cloud photos and the hopeful reminder!
Fantastic photos Susan ~ very powerful!
I hope you have a most wonderful time with your friend this weekend!
xo Catherine
WHAT???
those clouds are crazy cool! almost looks fake! wonderful captures.
Oh my goodness these are stunning photos! Have fun with your visitor! I love company...
These clouds are amazing and so very dramatic. I hope you have a lovely week with your friend.
Clouds are so cool and those are no exception. Enjoy your company!
Have a wonderful week with your friend and thank you for the wonder you create with your words and photos.
These images are amazing! Enjoy your friend, Susan.
What an apocalyptic sky! Was there a storm? Hope the weather is clement for your friend's visit.
Lucky you and CJo--she said she was finally going to get to visit with you. Laugh a lot and simple enjoy each other's presence.
We'll miss you! :)
Wow - what convoluted skies!! Beautiful the patterns one can find when looking up. Have a great week with company.
The patterns of clouds swirling are just gorgeous.
Adorable...!!!:D
A Blessed day!!!:)
>Kelvin
i am just realizing that some of my comments don't come through. because i rarely check back i have no idea.
i just what you to know...amazing sky... stunning.
may you and your company have respite together. xox
Breathtaking!
Cristie, I have had other people tell me their comments haven't posted either. I've tried to find out why but haven't had much success. I removed the comments moderation to see if that would help. Other people have been having this problem from time to time, too. If any of you have any suggestions, please let me know.
These WOW me! I'm thinking a framed set of all of them hanging on the wall would look lovely! Absolutely stunning!
Love these! I would totally freak and go for my camera if I saw these too! Thanks!
Amazing photos of dramatic clouds!
enjoy your friend's visit
half as much as
i'm enjoying these images of clouds!
and
the COW....YIKES!
hope you're enjoying your week with your friend. and thank goodness for silver linings.
I am in LOVE with these images!
They need to be somewhere on display....WOW! WOW! WOW!
Post a Comment