HEY, it's ME!! Can hardly believe I'm hitting Number 1. The colors are so lovely; hope the blossoms are still doing well when I arrive next weekend. The pics sure make me want to see them in real life...
I like how the light illuminates just one part of each bunch of flowers--kind of like how God's light can illuminate each of us regardless of what "bunch" we're in at the time.
I just want to inhale deeply! I think I am seeking peace... and I have to say... so often, I find a bit of here :) Thank you Susan for your often gentle encouragement.
The words of this song come to my mind: "Turn your eyes upon Jesus; Look full in His wonderful face. And the things of earth will grow strangely dim In the light of His glory and grace."
Hi, Susan! Lovely to catch up with you for a moment of reflection and beauty. Right now I'm seeking some sweet time visiting my family & friends. As well as some quiet time to consider some new creative challenges. :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
I've been working outside in the hot sun all day. Came in and took a shower and decided to read blogs for a while. So glad I came here -- your photos and words always calm me down and make me think.
so beautiful and thought provoking...i seek to find peace & strength within, beauty that surrounds me and love & acceptance of myself & others... xo. k
40 comments:
HEY, it's ME!! Can hardly believe I'm hitting Number 1. The colors are so lovely; hope the blossoms are still doing well when I arrive next weekend. The pics sure make me want to see them in real life...
The blossoms are gorgeous!
Happy weekend to you Susan! xx
I love these blossoms and your photos full of life, light and colors.
Oh, with those photos.. what else can i ask for... you made my day with those inspirin' photos!!!:)
Great day!!!:)
>kelvin
i can almost smell those blooms.
Absolutely lovely.
Beauty and light are things I am always seeking - I found it here today friend!
Beautiful job Susan, I love the way you caught the light in the fourth and fifth photo.
I like how the light illuminates just one part of each bunch of flowers--kind of like how God's light can illuminate each of us regardless of what "bunch" we're in at the time.
Those pictures are so beautiful I almost forgot what I was seeking!
Very nice. The 4th shot is my favorite. I just gave you an award over on my blog. Come and see! Hope all is well.
Those are beautiful, that must be a wonderful yard!
: )
I am seeking the quiet joy and peace of your photos on this raining Saturday morning.
Blessings!
To be, always, alive to the beauty all around us. . . as in your lovely photos here.
...the face of Love. Yes, more of His beautiful face. So reflected in the loveliness of your photos. Thanks for the drink:)
One thing I ask, to behold the beauty .....
Ps 27 is my anchor for life. :) Thx.
Oh these are purely lovely! The seeking one makes me happy. It is haunting with its glowing beauty and shadows.
Seeking Him. And I find Him here.
@Kathleen: My life verse (Psalm 27:4) along with Philippians 12-14.
I just want to inhale deeply! I think I am seeking peace... and I have to say... so often, I find a bit of here :) Thank you Susan for your often gentle encouragement.
The words of this song come to my mind:
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus;
Look full in His wonderful face.
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim
In the light of His glory and grace."
Wonderful photos and an important question!
I am seeking truth. It's what we all are seeking.
Hi, Susan! Lovely to catch up with you for a moment of reflection and beauty. Right now I'm seeking some sweet time visiting my family & friends. As well as some quiet time to consider some new creative challenges. :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
good eye, woman!
man oh man these are pretty :-)
oh, i seem to always be seeking for my glasses. even when they are atop my head.
i really enjoyed enlarging these photos.
i am always seeking. xox
How gorgeous are these blossoms, your images and your words...
I seek increase in relationships - first with God.
Gorgeous blossoms Susan, with wonderful light, and thought-provoking words to accompany them.
Ohhh..i'm still very still.
Your blossoms are beautifyl. I'm always seeking for love, in simply everybody,everything, every were.
It's the best there is for ones heart and soul.
And I do find lots of it here in your space Susan.
Thank you. Warmest hugs D.
Beautifully captured images. Thank you.
The lighting in these photos is breathtaking! Wow!
I've been working outside in the hot sun all day. Came in and took a shower and decided to read blogs for a while. So glad I came here --
your photos and words always calm me down and make me think.
donna
...seeking connection and understanding.
oh wow..you have such an abundance of blooms ..what a gift!
They are blooming in all their glory - lovely series of images of the crab apple blossoms.
love the photos of course! but REALLY love the thought-provoking words.... thank you...
Beautiful words, beautiful images from beautiful you.
there is fresh spring beauty here
These beautiful photos lift my spirits tonight. Thank you!
Really beautiful light play. I'm new over at High Calling Blogs and thought I'd start introducing myself to my new neighbors...so, hello!
so beautiful and thought provoking...i seek to find peace & strength within, beauty that surrounds me and love & acceptance of myself & others...
xo.
k
oh my word - what have I been missing, these flowering tree shots are fabulous! A treat...as are your words :)
Post a Comment