Huh, reminds me of someone I know. Let me think, think, think.
My childhood dreams were not of big weddings and frilly girly things, rather I dreamt of boxing and bull-riding. I reckon your Mr. Attitude and I share more than dark hair and grinding teeth.
Listen, do you hear him? "Bring it on baby!" Or was that me? ;-)
Kind of reminds me of a longhorn bull that got after my youngest in the pasture last year...he still hasn't gotten over it...me, I prefer to relegate bovine interaction to the "steak on the plate stage."
Hmmmm---one of my students ( a boy) gets that same look ---when he walks in my room with that look, I begin to pray! Great pics and words. I agree with N. Davis--you could have a caption contest.
Just heard in an email from your friend Joanne -- hadn't made the connection between you two till she mentioned it. Love that you have been friends for so long. Have fun during your visit!
We are headed up to MN next week, too -- the North Shore. Love your country!
Hi, Susan! It is great to be back in blogland, and I've been so much enjoying catching up on your posts. This one is such fun... I love animals, but sometimes it's good to have that distance or fence...LOL! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
36 comments:
And that ain't no bull! Great post!!!
Huh, reminds me of someone I know. Let me think, think, think.
My childhood dreams were not of big weddings and frilly girly things, rather I dreamt of boxing and bull-riding. I reckon your Mr. Attitude and I share more than dark hair and grinding teeth.
Listen, do you hear him? "Bring it on baby!" Or was that me? ;-)
Blessings.
"You mess with the bull, you get the horns".....ha, love it! That is rich:)
these are great...you could have a capton contest with these!
what a riot!
Susan,
how unexpectedly wonderfully fun.
glad there was fence!
This guy does look like he has a tude!!! Maybe some baaaaad
grass!! lol
hilarious
(& boo! scary!)
:)
Yes - that attitude is really showing. I'm glad you were in the car too!
Perfect!
ah, you mooooooved me to a big smile! :)
this made me smile...attitude indeed!
very cute!
xo.
k
He looks particularly ornery in that 3rd photo! Great shots!
Hahahaha, fun post! He as a 'tude alright! Nice catch, especially when the cud goes to the side...
Haha! Attitude indeed ~ watcha' lookin' at with that camera human! :)
xo Catherine
That's a mean looking critter. Great shots and captions. I'm smiling. :)
Kind of reminds me of a longhorn bull that got after my youngest in the pasture last year...he still hasn't gotten over it...me, I prefer to relegate bovine interaction to the "steak on the plate stage."
Loving your comments ... and the smiles they elicit.
"Don't fence me in!"
He's one mean-looking beast. He gave me a hearty laugh. Great pics.
Oh my! I came over for a breath of fresh air and find Mr. Attitude. Doubled over in laughter. Can't breathe!
Couldn't quit laughing!
oh my... you caught him alright! Wow, if looks could kill... yikes I'd stay in the car too :)
Yes you did catch some attitude here. Maybe it was the camera?
that's quite a stare, you must be one tough gal, hehe :)
glad you stayed in the car!
That cow does have attitude. I guess cows have body language too.
Hmmmm---one of my students ( a boy) gets that same look ---when he walks in my room with that look, I begin to pray!
Great pics and words. I agree with N. Davis--you could have a caption contest.
Wow that bull has serious personality!
Just heard in an email from your friend Joanne -- hadn't made the connection between you two till she mentioned it. Love that you have been friends for so long. Have fun during your visit!
We are headed up to MN next week, too -- the North Shore. Love your country!
This has given me a great little fit of giggles this morning. He reminds me of a few of my students.
That is no "Bum Steer"! Thanks for sharing!
Jay
love the different tints!
Hi, Susan! It is great to be back in blogland, and I've been so much enjoying catching up on your posts. This one is such fun... I love animals, but sometimes it's good to have that distance or fence...LOL! Happy Weekend ((HUGS))
this made me smile..i would have stayed in the car !!
oh, my goodness! these are the best! i've never seen a cow with attitude before. until now.
great shots, s!
Oh what fabulous captures!
sure glad there was a fence between you - that's a fierce look.
Post a Comment