What a beauty...speaks to my deep places, encouraging me to lift my petals to His smiling eyes and let His kindness and favor love on me. Thanks so much for sharing your gift. I start grinning when I see you've posted again... :)
"Then he carved all the walls of the temple all around, both the inner and outer sanctuaries, with carved figures of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers." ~ 1 Kings 6:29
Yes, Jeff, there are three trees along my driveway. They are just beginning to bloom so I will probably be posting some more. They are an ornamental tree. In the fall, the birds, raccoons and deer like to eat the tiny apples that are on them.
I put my hand on my Father's forehead every night and speak this preistly blessing over him....the rest of it isd...and give you His peace both now and forever more. It has facilitated PEACE in his damaged mind... A worthy blessing. There's nothing like His peace.
36 comments:
Beautiful.
I loved hearing my dad say this at the end of the worship service. I can sill hear his deep, rich voice. Thanks for the memory.
thankful
The lighting in this shot makes the flower just glow. Beautiful!
Oh, that flower IS the Lord's face shining upon us!!!
Hello, I can see you find time to notice, to see nature, beautiful images.
Glad to hear you like my drawings, thank you for the lovely comments.
amen.
lovely photo. xox
What a beauty...speaks to my deep places, encouraging me to lift my petals to His smiling eyes and let His kindness and favor love on me. Thanks so much for sharing your gift. I start grinning when I see you've posted again... :)
How do you do that? Capture beauty and make it real.
Stunning!
beautiful image....
and I hear those words in my head - they were the benediction one of my favorite pastor's would say every week at church!
lovely, I really enjoyed my visit to your blog, I look forward to more of your posts. Wishing you happiness, Katherine
Your image reflects His glory. So lovely.
Totally beautiful!
shine on.
and you do it well.
"Then he carved all the walls of the temple all around, both the inner and outer sanctuaries, with carved figures of cherubim, palm trees, and open flowers." ~ 1 Kings 6:29
Blessings.
And he does!!
Gorgeous photo, the deep colors of the buds to the paler color of the flowers are just beautiful!
I want to know if all those pretty flowers are in your garden? Love that flowering crab...
Yes, Jeff, there are three trees along my driveway. They are just beginning to bloom so I will probably be posting some more. They are an ornamental tree. In the fall, the birds, raccoons and deer like to eat the tiny apples that are on them.
magnifique !
The face of beauty in bloom. Beautiful.
That picture is just beautiful! This made my day! We are rainy and dreary--and this is my sunshine!
Love the lighting on this, so lovely.
Our Creator does indeed favor us with amazing beauty ... like that in your beautiful photo!
Beautiful blossoms!
" ... and give you peace" (as only He can.
I am breathless... and blown away!!!:D
Blessings!!!:)
>kelvin
Stunning capture.
Hugs,
Lisa
I put my hand on my Father's forehead every night and speak this preistly blessing over him....the rest of it isd...and give you His peace both now and forever more. It has facilitated PEACE in his damaged mind... A worthy blessing. There's nothing like His peace.
Love the beautiful blossoms.
Patrina <")>><
I'm always grateful for beautiful light, even when it shine on me thought someoneelse's photo.
My pastor will say the exact same thing sometime at the end of his message.
really really really lovely, s.
...like you.
I can almost smell these goodies.
so peaceful...
You have captured the light of God in this one. Perfect words for this post...
a comforting quiet space for me here..thanks!
This is my favorite benediction. It makes me feel happy and weepy, all at the same time.
Gorgeous apple blossom photo, too! Reminds me of my childhood -- apple trees for climbing in my backyard.
lovely.
just lovely.
you are an amazing photographer!
I meet God here. Through you.
Post a Comment