what an amazing photo!!
This is another beautiful photo, with a good message.
Oh the dandelion puffs...such joy to watch the wind carry them away... preferably to the neighbours lawn rather then my own! ;)
such a delicate close up!!
Great close-up. I love the detail and the post!
Okay, so you've photographed one of my very favouritist things in the whole wide world!And beautifully so!Thank you.
Superb detail! Time certainly flies - especially when you're having fun :)
...Oooohhh.. awesome... it reminds me of a haiku i wrote before 'bout dandelions.... though a weed... it's always a pleasure to watch...!!!:)Blessings!!!:)>Kelvin
That is very neat... and such wonderful shot, Susan! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
My little Becky loves these things...ensuring their dominance over my yard for years to come!Thanks for sharing!Jay
Beautiful! I won't blow it, but I might whapp it!
i did enlarge photo...stunning! xox
Wow! Nice camera work!!! (You always do...)
This brings back a delightful childhood memory.
Such wonderful words for that ever present (and oft detested) dandelion! Thank you!
A puff for a dream not to let go.
I love the lighting, illuminating the finest detail in the photo... superb job. But the real gem is the dandelion clock concept :) Here's to not "blowing it"
Brilliant post and breathtaking image.
Blowing wisps of fairies away - such a delightful childhood memory. You brought it all back with this amazingly intricate photo.
this is the flower that grows best in my garden!
All that I can think to say is...cool, very cool.
Come, on. I just wanna give one little puff into those fanciful dandelion seed whispers. Just one? Please.Time flies, but so does fun!Blessings.
Wonderful detail and light.
Time is whispy, isn't it. Absolutely beautiful reminder:)-Jennifer
Great beauty . . . good advice!
Beautiful photo with words that are so true...time does fly!!
perfect!
great message - great photo
Time flies--don't blow it.Depth in a dandelion.
Love the dandelion and the thought—so true!
VERY nice image!!
beautiful photo & words..love this poetic clock!
Love it!
Absolutely delightful, Susan.All the same, if you look at our yard, it's time to mow. ;D
Post a Comment
34 comments:
what an amazing photo!!
This is another beautiful photo, with a good message.
Oh the dandelion puffs...such joy to watch the wind carry them away... preferably to the neighbours lawn rather then my own! ;)
such a delicate close up!!
Great close-up. I love the detail and the post!
Okay, so you've photographed one of my very favouritist things in the whole wide world!
And beautifully so!
Thank you.
Superb detail! Time certainly flies - especially when you're having fun :)
...Oooohhh.. awesome... it reminds me of a haiku i wrote before 'bout dandelions.... though a weed... it's always a pleasure to watch...!!!:)
Blessings!!!:)
>Kelvin
That is very neat... and such wonderful shot, Susan! :o) Happy Day ((HUGS))
My little Becky loves these things...ensuring their dominance over my yard for years to come!
Thanks for sharing!
Jay
Beautiful! I won't blow it, but I might whapp it!
i did enlarge photo...stunning! xox
Wow! Nice camera work!!! (You always do...)
This brings back a delightful childhood memory.
Such wonderful words for that ever present (and oft detested) dandelion! Thank you!
A puff for a dream not to let go.
I love the lighting, illuminating the finest detail in the photo... superb job. But the real gem is the dandelion clock concept :) Here's to not "blowing it"
Brilliant post and breathtaking image.
Blowing wisps of fairies away - such a delightful childhood memory. You brought it all back with this amazingly intricate photo.
this is the flower that grows best in my garden!
All that I can think to say is...cool, very cool.
Come, on. I just wanna give one little puff into those fanciful dandelion seed whispers. Just one? Please.
Time flies, but so does fun!
Blessings.
Wonderful detail and light.
Time is whispy, isn't it. Absolutely beautiful reminder:)
-Jennifer
Great beauty . . . good advice!
Beautiful photo with words that are so true...time does fly!!
perfect!
great message - great photo
Time flies--don't blow it.
Depth in a dandelion.
Love the dandelion and the thought—so true!
VERY nice image!!
beautiful photo & words..
love this poetic clock!
Love it!
Absolutely delightful, Susan.
All the same, if you look at our yard, it's time to mow. ;D
Post a Comment