My favorite of these lovely images is the next-to-last. I also like the second very much. You create with such vividness and clarity and wonderful color tones.
i agree and looks like you had a beauty of a day to do just that. these horse are just gorgeous. i love the second to last photo so much - your perspective is amazing.
This series of photos is absolutely stunning. I completely enjoyed especially looking at the photos with the horse(s). I cannot explain how much I like every photo. Thanks for sharing this wondereful work.
Glad you were able to have that nice out-and-about day. The horses are a real treat. Every time I start to take photos of animals like that they guess what's coming and turn their rears my direction. You must be much more loved than me....
thank you for bringing me along...i so enjoyed it. horses know the way to my soul. i marvel in their strength and beauty and they always make me think of my special grandpa....
36 comments:
How beautiful, love the horsepower!
what an amazing meadow and the horses are really posing for you!!
blessings friend!
I did enjoy it..and reading your blog made it even better!xx
My favorite of these lovely images is the next-to-last. I also like the second very much. You create with such vividness and clarity and wonderful color tones.
I did! Just looking at those pictures is relaxing!
I'm coveting you again. I'd love to live in an area of such beauty---oh wait! I do. It's just beautiful in a different way.
Love your blog, as usual.
Oh yes i did.... oh, i wish i could ride a horse again...!!!:)
Great day!!!:)
>kelvin
I sure did! Looks like a lovely day.
Oh I did indeed!
oh, those beautiful horses in the spring of it all...thanks
the one next to last seems just like a fairy tail.
yes, i enjoyed this very much.
We had one of those days yesterday. As soon as I got home from work, I changed and was on the bike. Perfect weather. Like what you show here.
I can almost hear the tails swishing . . . the slow-paced hoof beats . . . and the sounds of one of the beauties leisurely rolling in the grass!
I would say yes any time for any drive anywhere. You know how. :)
lovely day... lovely post. xox
I so love horses!
i live in the city.
i dream of the country.
thank you for this little trip...
the colors are gorgeous
and the horses are delightful!! :)
Oh yes, thanks for the lovely ride!!
Hugs!
Thanks for the lovely ride...perfect start to my day!
Sometimes my husband just takes me for a drive -- old fashioned romance like days gone by. :-)
Love the quote on your side bar!
beautiful pictures!
forgot to thank you for your encouragement yesterday...great blessing you are to me and so many others!
i agree and looks like you had a beauty of a day to do just that. these horse are just gorgeous. i love the second to last photo so much - your perspective is amazing.
The reviews are in, the second to last photo is an award winner. Beautiful!
susan, these are so incredible! steve is right! award winning.
the green in those shots with the black and white spotted horse... amazing vibrant color!
yes, i enjoyed it, too.
The colors... oh!
And I love that swish of the tail. Love it. :)
Most definitely! What a wonderful drive you had.
This series of photos is absolutely stunning. I completely enjoyed especially looking at the photos with the horse(s). I cannot explain how much I like every photo. Thanks for sharing this wondereful work.
Susan, what a treasure of a day!
;^)
Thank you for sharing it with us!
;^)
Loved taking those backroads with you! Thanks:)
Glad you were able to have that nice out-and-about day. The horses are a real treat. Every time I start to take photos of animals like that they guess what's coming and turn their rears my direction. You must be much more loved than me....
The image for not is my favorite, but they are all wonderful!
your horse photos are just amazing !
seriously, they are just fabulous !
thank you for bringing me along...i so enjoyed it. horses know the way to my soul. i marvel in their strength and beauty and they always make me think of my special grandpa....
Post a Comment