Such a beautiful picture. I love the clarity of these twigs against this red swirl of background -- such energy! We are this energy that flows through the world.
Very thought-provoking! The branch reminds me of Isaiah 53 where Jesus is called "a tender plant" or "a tender shoot." That chapter describes His suffering for us on this day we now call Good Friday. In Jeremiah 31:15, He's called a righteous Branch.
Thanks so much for giving me the update on trying to find me. I had no idea that my follower profile did not include my links and I had to add them. This is wonky and weird to me since I have a Blogger account!
I think it will be easier now -- for everyone. Please do let me know if you have any more problems. Thanks!
How appropriate - and they really are powerful words. There is so much inspiration to be found in music - I enjoyed the words and photograph for this blog.
30 comments:
The Holy Spirit is alive and well in you!
yes
the dance goes on ♥
Provocative. Compelling image, too.
Blessings on Holy Friday.
Beautiful image. I love the words and the music. It's a favorite of mine.
Happy Easter!
Today is definitely a good Friday...now.
Boogie on!
Yes it does!!!
Have a blessed Easter Susan!!
Hugs!!
Such a beautiful picture. I love the clarity of these twigs against this red swirl of background -- such energy! We are this energy that flows through the world.
Fully
beauty.
Yes, indeed. Dance on, my Lord!
Blessings.
I see fluidity in this photo.
Dancing with Him.
Very thought-provoking! The branch reminds me of Isaiah 53 where Jesus is called "a tender plant" or "a tender shoot." That chapter describes His suffering for us on this day we now call Good Friday. In Jeremiah 31:15, He's called a righteous Branch.
Really awesome photo.
Love the grainy effect too.
Stunning photo. I love that melody!
That's a crazy-great photo!
Lord of the Dance is one of my absolute favorite Lent/Easter songs! I direct a handbell choir and that is a favorite among our group. Happy Easter!
A wow picture.
I hope you dance.
Happy Easter!
Oh do keep Dancing through your life even with the devil on your back my sweet lady. It's so worth it.
And I love the music and dance style of Lord of the Dance.
Wonderful picture too.
Happy Easter. Dagmar
And what hope that brings. I hadn't realised Lord of the Dance was a Shaker Melody - it's beautiful
Beautiful words, happy Easter
Such fantastic words and image...Such beauty & celebration... Happy Easter weekend, Susan...beauty & blessings to you & yours :o) ((HUGS))
Thanks so much for giving me the update on trying to find me. I had no idea that my follower profile did not include my links and I had to add them. This is wonky and weird to me since I have a Blogger account!
I think it will be easier now -- for everyone. Please do let me know if you have any more problems. Thanks!
Beautiful image!
Oh that He would desire to dance with me...
Such love still awes and breaks me.
beautiful!
thank you for the link!
Very beautiful! Happy Easter Susan!
amazing image ...a favorite song ...paired together . a joy
EVER the dance,
ever the spirit
moving you...
and the perfect image captures it.
easter greetings to you.
How appropriate - and they really are powerful words. There is so much inspiration to be found in music - I enjoyed the words and photograph for this blog.
i love that you combined that photo with words that absolutely brought it to life. xox
how unique !
Post a Comment